HELP - kids painted our car interior with paint!

Page 2 / 2
jmma, Jan 27, 3:02am
Don't ever let someone stop you helping people, that's to the helpful people around here.
Seems timelyfor some humour (o:

Hey , did you here the one about the homo cowboy, went to town and shot up the sheriff , then he escaped from jail by pulling himself through the bars (o:

ksam, Jan 27, 6:46am
MMm, agree, someone here has too many links open, one of which requires a serious amount of one handed typing. I know nothing about cars, but still love them, and super impressed by the knowledge of some posters, in the diy section, which I have a small amount of knowledge, nobody thinks anything about helping someone out, without Hone, poking his nose in , quoting rules. Reminds me of the Police and MOT combining , where a bunch of losers who couldn't be real cops got their chance to rule. I'm imagining 'Hone' is a sad little dweeb with too much time in his hand.

ksam, Jan 27, 6:56am
I'm also suspecting, Kids got no pudding tonight!

cowboy110, Jan 27, 7:14am
Hey! Enough of the cowboy jokes OK!

jmma, Jan 27, 7:43am
Sorry cowboy, was meant to be more about a Sheriff(o:

cassiusarmani, Jan 27, 7:57am
Ohhhhhh brings back memory's of a bunch of us as teens trying wacky weed and finger painting the old sunny datson, awesome

sr2, Jan 27, 12:52pm
Ouch with the user name, I'd imagine the Broke Back Mountain jokes are wearing rather thin!

kazbanz, Jan 27, 7:26pm
And yet ^^^^^^^^ ref the "gone" post