New tech for car theives

Page 2 / 3
NZTools, Mar 15, 12:36am
The moral of this story is dont believe everything you read on the internet.

Rolling codes means even if they managed to get the code sent when you locked the car, that code wont be used next time you push the button. A whole new code will be generated, which means anything they recorded is useless.

esprit, Mar 15, 12:40am
And it would only work if you could point the key directly at the scanner. which I doubt any security-conscious motorist is likely to do! :)

pnh4, Mar 15, 6:44am
You wish, & I dont believe you

NZTools, Mar 15, 6:51am
So everone else in the thread is telling you as well that you are wrong, and you dont believe me!

Perhaps you should google the term "ignorant"

pnh4, Mar 15, 6:57am
How'd an IRD investigation grab ya, big boy.

NZTools, Mar 15, 7:20am
Doesnt worry me in the slightest. With a completly online business, every sale has an electronic paper trail from trademe to our bank account. Only a fool would try and avoid paying tax etc in this game, especialy when all gst etc on stock coming into the country has to be paid in advance before it is released from customs.

If you are aiming at scaring me simply because i dissagree with you, you will have to try a little harder.

pnh4, Mar 15, 7:20am
Didnt think so, now if you bothered to read the thread properly & post 13 you'd see this technology exists. Public awareness Public awareness you cant be too careful big boy. Opinions are 50 / 50 I realise you have a valid one there somewhere, I am yet to see it regarding this thread.

jason18, Mar 15, 7:25am
wow cant believe you would say that! Hope you were kidding.

jason18, Mar 15, 7:26am
And you crazy

daryl14, Mar 15, 7:31am
Nobody in this message board ever reads posts properly so don't go trying to think you can run the show. We have more than enough mental policemen without contributions like this.

pnh4, Mar 15, 7:51am
Well calibrated signing in of your multiple families acounts, Mr dropshipper, with no premise to be heard of. Will you be selling grow lights in the near future.

neville48, Mar 15, 8:07am
QUOTE ;Arguing on the internet is like.
The Special Olympics.

You might win. But you are still retarded for entering
Love this thread too.

msj23, Mar 15, 8:15am
epic fail bro

a.woodrow, Mar 15, 8:25am
We don't need people with your attitude on this message board. You aren't welcome here.

pauldw, Mar 15, 8:28am

bigfatmat1, Mar 15, 8:55am
interesting artical thanks for that. Its like everything that involves security whether its the internet a gaming Console or a car there is always some smart bugger to get past it. Even if it is just to prove a point

mrfxit, Mar 15, 8:59am
old tech beefed up/ modded/ beefed up / modded again & again

it's been around since the 1st auto lock systems were offered but as soon as the new tech locks come out, so does the hacks/ mods.

In the grand scheme of things .
It's not common, but it's not uncommon

n1smo_gtir, Mar 15, 9:03am
you lock up with key n some juvi comes along with a screwdriver, TADA!

bigfatmat1, Mar 15, 9:07am
i had a Subaru the screwdriver was used in it several times and lock peeled back. Idiots because you could break into one with a ruler in 3 secs.

pnh4, Mar 15, 9:52am
I,m simply pointing out this style of auto theft, most people are not aware of, public awareness helper done here, nite.

outbidyou2, Mar 15, 10:08am
you get it aye edit boy. nite

daryl14, Mar 15, 10:29am
That. Is. Awesome.

a.woodrow, Mar 15, 10:34am
What a load of rubbish. Pathetic threats against regular posters because you didn't like what they say in a thread! Next time you feel the urge to "help", stick your head in the toilet and ask someone to flush. Repeat until the urge is gone.

johnf_456, Mar 15, 10:46am
nicely put ^

pnh4, Mar 15, 6:19pm
Cheek! woodrower, as I remember I called you once b4