Xheap tyres invercargill?

inkapuka, Mar 10, 3:12am
Need a 17 inch tyre where would the cheapest place in invercargill be to get a new one. Dont care if Chinese just may need a new one for wof ill ad pic later of mytyre its nakerd lol #CHEAP#

inkapuka, Mar 10, 3:21am
Sweet

poppajn, Mar 10, 3:56am
AllTyres in Bay Road.

zims, Mar 10, 4:43am
KPV in clyde st

desmodave, Mar 10, 6:50am
Google their name and go to the web site

sharchew, Mar 10, 8:20am
I get all my tyres from Adenstyres free freight down in 2 days tyres in Invercargill too dear

poppajn, Mar 10, 8:49pm
Be aware that the tyre you buy must match the oppisite tyre on that axle, for profile etc.

intrade, Mar 10, 8:56pm
i might try Jinyu 17 inch on my vw not 100% sure but the brigdstone are utter crap on there , i found a review about em that they lasted 7 laps on a race track that sounds good as them bridgstone crap you be in the gravel after halve alap.

jason18, Mar 10, 9:28pm
I like the Zetum Made by Kuhmo. For price they stick to= the road bloody well

intrade, Mar 10, 9:36pm
i got huge problems on wetgrip with the brigstone , tyre guy recons i should get pirelli what are these like wet and dry , the bridgstone is like 70% dry grip and 10 % wetgrip

tazcsv, Mar 11, 12:07am
Which Bridgestnes did you have! I run my01s and have found them as good as any other expensive tyre iv used, yes they have some road noise but the wear really well and handle great.

peita.cook, Mar 11, 4:27am
cheapest place in invercargill is the tyre shop on corner of eye and clyde streets. ask for Allen.

poppajn, Mar 11, 5:25am
Not what I found, All Tyres were way cheaper.

jason18, Mar 11, 5:36am
That sounds pretty crap. I reckon zetums are a good all rounder for price. Altho I guess every vehicle they would perform differently.

intrade, Mar 11, 6:24am
let me see i posted the make and model once before
they havy torque steer if i boot it to mutch in the dry also but dont loose the grip in the dry but in the wet they are seriously dangerous on my car and i am a good driver.
i did think i had lost my clutch as i was not moveing of the intersection traffic light when the light turned green once till i noticed it was not the clutch it was the tyres spinning on the ground like mad .

bridgstone sports tourermy 01 is whats on it they are not old and hard as i first did think could be the issue . they handle ok in the dry but areon the limmit to what the car throws at em in a straight line i can live with that but the wetgrip is horrendous.
Did you ever check in the wet how good yours gripmy one is 17 inch 225 45 R17

inkapuka, Mar 11, 8:37am
Are directional tires good my current tyres are not and the road noise drives me nuts

tazcsv, Mar 11, 8:35pm
I have 215/45/17 s/t myo1s on a 2002 gtb legacy, can say they have never felt like letting go in the wet and i do like to push through corners. AWD maybe a big help tho all the same.

tazcsv, Mar 11, 8:37pm
Some directionals are noisy also, as i said the bridgy myo1s have there fair share of road noise.