2006 MAZDA ATENZA 2LITRE OR 2.5 V6 MONDEO

toysky, Mar 17, 11:50pm
Guys I just don not know what to buy betwwen these two cars ,Mondeo is 2005. Same ks 85 ishSame condition.

Needs to do semi regular 400k and 1000k return trips

Coments VERY much appreciated

outbiddingyou4, Mar 17, 11:58pm
honestly mate stay rite away from a mon-dog they are junk they may drive nice but that's it the list of faults are to long to mention and are pigs to fix and cost a fortune go with the mazda

alan1111, Mar 18, 12:25pm
Run away from the Mondeo and do not look back.

icemans1, Mar 18, 3:22pm
mondeo

icemans1, Mar 18, 3:23pm
have you thought about a nissan!

ramazon, Mar 18, 4:28pm
mazda has the reliability and resale if required.

bmn, Mar 19, 8:44am
Mazda all the way.

fordcrzy, Mar 20, 5:01am
the v6 mondeo is average.the 2 liter mondeo manual is the best of the lot. the autos are awful. dont forget that the mazda 6 and mondeo use the same MZR engine.

unbeatabull, Mar 20, 5:10am
The Mazda and Mondeo use a lot more then just the engine, most of the underpinnings, drivetrain etc are all the same too.

V6 Mondeo isn't anything great. Another vote for the Mazda - a lot nicer styling and more comfortable and they seem to hold value better then the Mondog.

franc123, Mar 20, 7:25am
A fact those trying to get rude amounts of money for used Atenzas don't want the public to know!These threads are always amusing when these ignoramuses wade in here and bang on about how much more reliable these particular Mazdas are than Mondeos, the fact is they are not, and you pay thousands more for them. But granted the Ford styling and spec isn't to everybodys taste.

tuttyclan, Mar 20, 6:44pm
I would buy a Honda Accord Euro.I have a 1997 Honda Accord and long trips are a peice of cake,great fuel economy and power with reliability.
How much are you looking at spending.

ajlaz, Mar 20, 10:44pm
i agree with the above, atenza and euro both good cars, done a bit of research on both, would stay away from mondeo

fordcrzy, Mar 21, 6:53am
the mondeo is a great car in 2 liter manual! the mazda 6 is not that much more reliable than the mondeo for the price premium being asked. we bought out 2002 mondeo at just 3 years old for 10,500 when mazda 6 wagons were 20K!

franc123, Mar 21, 8:07am
My point entirely.