dirtydog124, Dec 2, 7:40pm

tgray, Dec 2, 10:34pm
Still rather have the 7 litre Camaro.
1. More low end torque
2. Doesn't sound like a chain saw
3. To me it looks better
I could go on.

floscey, Dec 2, 11:30pm
The camaro must have a lovely personality.

bjmh, Dec 3, 1:06am
Dear Santa.I will have both.p.s ,sorry about Rudolph ,but he tasted good.

nave12, Dec 3, 2:15am
Gee that muzzy is a weapon.

dirtydog124, Dec 3, 2:18am
LOOOOOOOOL!

marmar1, Dec 3, 3:01am
I'd go for the mustang.

melonhead1, Dec 3, 3:16am
A flat plane V8!Come on.

ntalke, Dec 3, 3:24am

melonhead1, Dec 3, 3:33am
Its just two straight 4s glued together and it sounds as such.

aktow, Dec 3, 3:43am
i wouldn't buy any of those, i prefer the older chev's like the 1979 z28 or older.

mals69, Dec 3, 4:26am
Both great cars for different applications, Camaro for low down torque
to snap you back into your seat at lower revs.
Muzzie for handling and 1/4 mile.

lookoutas, Dec 3, 4:50am
You always do.

clark20, Dec 3, 6:20am
I can see that Camaro in my future

budgel, Dec 3, 8:00pm
If the Mustang can deal to the Camaro over the quarter mile, what use is all that low down torque!
I like the sound of the Mustang!Tgray must have a bloody big chainsaw!

mals69, Dec 3, 8:18pm
Like I said to snap you back in your seat at lower revs, mustang has vey little torque untill 3600.
One thing about the camaro is it has stuck to its muscle car roots, Big cubes. Big low down torque. V8 sound not to four cylinders stuck together sound. Sounds tinnie at times - where is the resonable throaty howl of the magic 5.4 Ford put out years ago ! Latest mustang more trying to be a porsche than a muscle car - should really not have mustang badge on it !

melonhead1, Dec 3, 8:46pm
Just put a Straight 6 in them and be done with it.

poppajn, Dec 3, 8:55pm
My cuzzy's hubby has a 64 Mustang with a factory straight 6

melonhead1, Dec 3, 9:06pm
They're the only way to go quite frankly.How well do you think it hauls vs a V8!

mals69, Dec 3, 9:14pm
Each to their own but would not even look at a stang with a 6 - 6 cylinder muzzie prices reflect most think the same. Most want the V8 sound for one.

lookoutas, Dec 4, 4:51am
It's funny how people grope at negatives.

Noise is generated by acoustics. So 5.2 cannot possibly sound like 7 lts. One is a lumbering Big Block, and the other is a tweaked Small Block. Which really makes that exercise a dumb comparison.

Don't know why the "plane" argument came into it, unless the Camaro was a cross plane. The standard Mustang is a cross plane, but the Shelby engine revving out to 8200 is definitely a flat plane, otherwise it would pop.

gram, Dec 4, 5:11am
Porsche V8 made a better noise than either of them. if Iremember one on the back straight at Puke.

mals69, Dec 4, 9:08am
What sort porsche V8 !

Guess whatever sound you into - mate got a old school 350 chev, owes him about 10k spent 40 hours porting and polishing about same time for the headers, isky cam etc makes both of those cars sound shite.
Got have lumpy crackling sound for me - fuel injection etc etc smoothes lot of character out.

That camaro not bad though, needs more crackle.

gram, Dec 4, 9:27am
928 I don't think Porsche made another V8. Porsche car club day about 2008/2009

mals69, Dec 4, 8:35pm
Ok - lay a good patch - went in one when was 16 and my old man said it was a four cylinder on the quite, was his business partner who was out to impress as he overtook trucks near corners and such, as we walked into the pub I turned and said to him it goes pretty good for a four cylinder :)

They make a V8 for their cayneen for one (however spelt, 4wd model)