So,I pranged my nissan

dianavan, Jun 23, 6:24am
March,I've broken the hinge on the bumper where it attaches to the bonnet.the bumper is otherwise okay. Will I need a new bumper.any idea of cost? Thanks

tigertim20, Jun 23, 6:30am
photo.

dianavan, Jun 23, 6:32am
Sorry can't, it's just a bit droopy on one side,I can see the hinge is bust.

intrade, Jun 23, 6:32am
a hinge is something that moves , there is no hinges ona bumper doors have hinges and the bonnet has hinges?

intrade, Jun 23, 6:35am
i sortof get what you mean what year shape is this car?

dianavan, Jun 23, 6:39am
Thanks,it's a 2004 Nissan March hatch.okay so it's not a hinge but a tab that attaches to the bonnet by the light.sorry to be so Grey.

rob_man, Jun 23, 6:39am
Probably fixable, more info would be helpful. I see you're way down there, call into your local panel shop for a quote.

dianavan, Jun 23, 6:43am
Thanks,I was just hoping to have some idea of price,I have no idea as you can tell.lol. thanks for your time.

a.woodrow, Jun 23, 6:50am
If its just the bumper clip (long plastic thing) that holds the corner of the bumper on then they are cheap enough to buy usually around $40-$60

dianavan, Jun 23, 6:54am
Intrade, no it doesn't, mine is silver,just kidding,it's not off like that,just no longer attached. If I pulled it it could be.looks like the same spot.

lookoutas, Jun 24, 5:39am
This sort've looks like you're a chick. But if you're not, the last line above could be your problem.

grangies, Jun 25, 9:21am
You really need to put a photo of it to get a proper reply on Trade Me Motoring. As a bumper is never attached to a bonnet on any car. LOL or else how could you ever open the bonnet when your bumper is attached to it.

jmma, Jun 25, 9:41am

grangies, Apr 27, 5:10pm
Yeah. But the the Brits are just plain bonkers LOL.