STOLEN! Red Toyota Surf. North Shore, Auckland

bazza931, Oct 21, 9:20pm
Hi all, Our Toyota Surf was stolen from outside our house overnight between 10pm and 4am! It is red with the rego EEH767. It is a 1993 I am pretty sure (It's Dads and we've only had it a few weeks)

Was taken from Unsworth Heights area.

Dad is offering a $1000 reward for the return of this vehicle!

intrade, Oct 22, 12:40am
is that a ute?

utes are stolen to ship to the terrorists .
i

serf407, Oct 22, 2:16am
I think the isil got enough left over hummers from iraq.
Perhaps the Middle Eastern stunt driving team needs a few spare parts.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudis-bingeing-on-drink-drugs-and-sex-at-wild-parties-as-police-turn-blind-eye-karl-andree-saudi-a6699406.html

bazza931, Oct 22, 8:22am
It's a 4WD.

Sadly we suspect its been stolen and stripped for parts as it was immaculate and had just had a whole bunch of work making it like new! BUT we are still hopeful to have it returned.

sr2, Oct 22, 8:37am
I couldn't agree with you more mate, look at the lineup of 1993 Hiluxes in this video.

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/why-does-isis-have-so-many-toyota-hilux-utes-q14403

I blame "John Keys" (note the incorrect left wing use of the plural) and most importantly the Illuminati (they know who we're talking about!).

:Edited to say my sympathy to the OP, there are some arseholes out there.

bryshaw, Oct 22, 9:30am
Can't older vehicles be immobilised like newer ones?

countrypete, Oct 22, 7:06pm
Aah, so it's somewhere in the Ureweras then.

mecanix, Oct 23, 4:59am
its gone.

most likely aready in a container ready to be shipped.

an alarm would have stopped that from happening.

vinnie36, Jan 8, 6:32pm
there is a group in nz stealing hiluxs stripping for parts and shipping to fiji where they are resembled and sold for 10 t0 15k they tryed to pinch mine with alarm and steering lock toyota galore and endless toyota spares told me of this if you got a hilux get alarm get steering lock doesnt mater how old it is i know 4 people had old ones nicked in last 24months be carefull where you park so far police done nothing about it