2010 ranger, park lamps.

skiff1, Jul 7, 7:05am
Any idea how to replace them bloody things?

lookoutas, Jul 7, 7:23am
Braille

skiff1, Jul 7, 7:24am
not quite as informative as I was hoping.
Anyone else?

saxman99, Jul 7, 7:26am
Is it like this?

http://youtu.be/kep-2dD1cRw

gmphil, Jul 7, 7:27am
will either have screws on outside which im guessn dosnt so inside engine bay look in behind light u will c!

skiff1, Jul 7, 7:47am
not quite, next model along.thanks though

skiff1, Jul 7, 7:48am
I was pretty sure that screws or some other fasteners would be involved. I was hoping someone might know the exact location.

gmphil, Jul 7, 8:08am
well if not screwed from out side .
it will be a either atached to head light buy screw at top and slide tange on side headlight or there will be a wire clip like old ford laser style ? which u will c inside of engine bay slide undone then slide of tanges on headlight
hope that help ?!

mugenb20b, Jul 7, 8:10am
Just give the lens a thump.

lookoutas, Mar 7, 6:37pm
Hey skiff - you got that answer from me coz you need to elaborate.

What park light are you trying to remove - front or rear?
If the front, are you trying to remove the whole light or just the bulb?

If you are trying to remove the whole front park light, that means you want to remove the complete headlight, as the park light is part of the light.
If you want to remove the whole light, you will have to remove the grill and bumper first.
There should be 2 bolts holding the light to the bonnet slam panel. There will be one through the side bumper clip, behind the bumper, and maybe one behind the grill, low down. Or, there could be just a clip in that position.

If you want to remove the bulb, then you will need braille, as there is no way to see where you need to get your hand into. It will also help to be a contortionist, and very skinny.