Colorado, Navara or Ford Ranger

jacqui248, Apr 14, 3:26am
page 3 please :-)

mimik3, Apr 14, 4:50am
From your comments here I would say no.

mrcat1, Apr 14, 5:11am
Really? so why is it a 3 litre with a couple of extra pistons then?

mrcat1, Apr 14, 5:18am
I am going to agree in part to what your saying, I was in Beau Desert and talking to the local Nissan dealer there, they were selling a 550 every day of the week and the dealer seemed quite annoyed that Nissan had dropped the 550 from the range as that was a big part of his market, bearing in mind that over there Nissan has 2 more models above the 550 what we get here and they have heated leather seats and navigation etc, they even have a 550 pathfinder.

cagivachick1, Apr 14, 6:57am
so whats wrong with the new hilux?

3tomany, Apr 14, 7:39am
don't know Toyota are being vey secretive about it

xs1100, Apr 14, 7:48am
hahaha that really has to be the post of the year comparing hitler to a vechile and you still expect people to take you seriously. oh well back to school for you next week I suppose. and maybe yr dad will buy a ranger

cagivachick1, Apr 14, 8:05am
i ment the latest current one

mals69, Apr 14, 8:23am
Was throwing a ball and woodwork your thing at school but comprehension not key ?
I was talking about people in that just because lots like something
does not automatically make it any good

3tomany, Apr 14, 8:36am
Oh ok no power, less towing capacity, less load space, very old ute. On the up side they sell well because they are proven reliable, cheap, consistent resale although this is dropping and Toyota will always look after you a bit like comfort food I guess for those that don't care much for the latest trend.

xs1100, Apr 14, 8:39am
did very well in school thank you but you might wish to return and ask the teacher to explain to you the word relevance (when quoting Hitler and vehicles ) and also try proof reading some of your sentences.
and as others have pointed out the NEW Nissan has been reviewed and still features below the ranger

mals69, Apr 14, 9:03am
Proof reading did not realise I was submitting to the encyclopedia
britanica, There you go again with your comprehension issue - top
model not out yet and did you not read my thoughts on reviews or comprehend them ? Think that old yammie plenty fast enough for you :)

cagivachick1, Apr 14, 9:15am
so the king is dead then, the scuttlebut i have heard for the next hilux is 2.8 twin turbo

nzdoug, Apr 14, 11:36pm
in 1985 I thought the new 7- series Landcruiser was difficult to accept but Ive grown used to it.
It certainly has proved its worth in the Middle East and Afghanistan.
Too bad the FJ Cruiser wasnt imported w manual trans imho.
Cant get my head around a Prado.

xs1100, Apr 15, 6:27pm
yep and like a ranger probably too big for you

mals69, Apr 15, 8:24pm
When you have owned a Kenworth a ranger smallfry like you :)

mals69, Apr 15, 9:01pm
His Mrs had no complaints the other night with me - she will need a sleeve in her bore now for her regular wee piston . :)

xs1100, Mar 8, 1:03am
wee being the operative word LOL