Tamarillo, rear wheel drive?

Page 2 / 2
tamarillo, Mar 2, 9:45pm
Didn't you say it was a 407? But that's a later car and the 407 certainly did, apologies if I misundersttod your comment on the 407 I thought you were confirming what you're pug is. So is it a 406 from 1996?
I assure you I keep very much up to date on car technology. Physics don't change though.
Enjoy your day.

gusthe1, Mar 3, 6:44am
Im confused. On 26 Feb at 1:47pm you wrote "Just onto my first audi after bmw's, a Honda accord, a Calais , and others. Mine is v6 Quattro of model " in a thread about Audis.
I call bullshit

tamarillo, Mar 3, 8:07am
No problem thanks. You're right - NO electronic nanny's. Mate 406 wagon died from auto failure and is siting there under a tarp - such a good car until then, he bought a real cheap saloon with idea to swap its box over but saloon goes so well he's running that, there is a manual for sale locally with blown engine for $300 but he's not confident of being able to do the conversion work to put the manual into his auto wagon. Make a god machine if he did i think. One of best cars i ever owned was a 1971 french assembled 504 with a ZF auto. beautiful thing.

tamarillo, Mar 3, 8:17am
How dare you call me a lair. I can have as many damn cars as I want and its none of your business. I can't list them all every time - i list what appropriate. I change them a lot and often have 2 plus always my bike. I had a brand new Calais V8 as company car for a year after which we swapped it to an accord as i burnt too much gas! 10 years back I had fords, Mazdas, Nissans as company cars.
Whilst i had the accord euro last i bought a pug 205 as a plaything, one of several over last years. When put off work before xmas I bought a fairmont to get around but now sold it to replace with first Audi I've had. Oh and between the ford and Audi I had another BMW but didn't like it so sold it again. 2 years back before getting commode I ran own cars and had long line of BMW's, with 2 Alfas thrown in for fun. Plus a few odds and sods. I've had TVR's citreons, renualts, Pugs, Fords, Mercedes, minis, Morris, Skodas, Hondas, Austin Healey, Triumphs, MG's, Jag, lotus, oh and some I built myself using donar mechanicals - and others I don't recall right now.
Then for 5 years whilst running my own cars i traveled a lot and used rentals a lot so experienced many others. I enjoys a variety.
You should seriously think before you open your mouth as you offend with your insults.

tamarillo, Mar 3, 8:19am
Mate, the thing that ain't right is you.

lissa25, Mar 3, 8:24am
Don't be like that, with short posts here and there no one gets the full picture from anyone else. I defend the right to query, especially in here where people can spend money on the advice of others. Good on you for explaining in more detail some of the cars you have owned, but try not to take it personally when someone asks for clarification, no matter how they go about it. There is a massive amount of knowledge rattling around in motoring, and we are all going to recall things differently or have our own preferences when it comes to cars.

tamarillo, May 19, 3:49pm
Thanks for comment. Query I don't mind, someone asked me for clarification politely recently here, and I could see why they wondered so answered politely.
But telling me it's bullshit is just rude and insulting, and I really don't like rude people. If there meaning was to merely ask then they really need to learn their English better. Then you get comments like school holidays and I realise these people are really very juvenile. My 11 year old can hold a more intelligent conversation and knows that insults don't actually make him look better, just stupid.
Oh well.