Oil dripping out my breather 3.5 non turbo diesel

willy911, Jan 19, 6:55am
if I recall that indicates that it is a bit blocked?doesn't use any oil to worry about,only done 230000 truck

intrade, Jan 19, 6:59am
breather going to intake?

willy911, Jan 19, 7:06am
sorry,breather out of rocker cover

intrade, Jan 19, 7:13am
where ist blowing on to the ground or in the intake?

willy911, Jan 19, 7:21am
dripping out on to ground when I drive noticed a bit wetish under part of vehicle,doesn't drip on ground when parked

intrade, Jan 19, 7:26am
fit a milk bottle on the end of the hose to chatch it , and whip the rocker cover off and see if the brether is blocked up.
What you have is blowby it usually happens when there is a crank case brether problem or. when your engine is worn out . once its worn out it will blow all of the crank case oil in a short time out of the brether you will then notice power loss and should check if the can got filled up.
Normally this blowing out oil will happen at high load high rpm .
if that is the kase you have to remove the engine reboore it and rebuild it with new piston bearings and all gaskets

intrade, Jan 19, 7:29am
when you got the rocker off check the valve clearance if you got no idea how to get some old mechanic to set them for you. these new swapatrons never set valve clearances
A client got told it was her muffler when her valves where needing adjusting on the isuzu mu. the pushrods almost fell out it had so much play when i removed the rocker cover because i instantly did know what the rattle noise was