Nissan smart key info

mikynz, Oct 3, 5:02am
does anyone know about nissan smart key? I have note 2005 but no remote. any info would be great. local supplier price is very high($325). I am looking for cheaper solution.

monaro17, Oct 3, 5:04am
There isn't a cheaper one. That is quite cheap for a smart key. Commonly they can be $1000

intrade, Oct 3, 5:20am
i have been on the anti theft course for nissan smart key it was 2 days.
the key has 2 chip inside them for 2 different systems for the remote unlocking of the door is one chip in the key and the other chip is to remote close range signal the car that a valid key is nearby so you can push the start button on the car.
keys for starting have to be programmed via obd2 and nissan antitheft with scantool my android phone has the launch x432 software version to programm the keys .
the i-key fob
what does your one look like possible just a flat battery as its got 2 system chip end senders in there

mikynz, Oct 3, 5:32am
x1
I got one transponder key, no remote. ebay sells lots of remote but not sure which one could be used with nissan note. nissan dealer won't let me know fcc id.

intrade, Oct 3, 6:35am
look on your rear view mirror is there a cable plugged in to the mirror?
because the mirror is the antenna for the remote ikey fob . if you dont have a wire there then you might not have remote unlocking at all

http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/attachments/nissan-datsun/1138508d1361976120-nissan-wingroad-owners-fan-club-862537_10200153782340696_578068192_n.jpg

mikynz, Oct 3, 7:03am
I can see the cable at the back of mirror

intrade, Oct 3, 7:38am
ok get a secoundhand i-key or 2 and get a locksmiss to programm them for your car
here what they look like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa-Vss6noMg&html5=1

mikynz, Oct 3, 7:47am

intrade, Oct 3, 7:49am
well get your loscksmiss to read out the data with the scantool

mikynz, Oct 3, 7:57am
nissan dealer charge only $75 for programming but no guarantee for oem remote.

supernova2, Oct 3, 8:05am
If dealer wont provide the fcc id then ask for a written quote to provide the genuine part. That will give you the oem part number and then you can search out the bit you need on the web.

daryl14, Oct 3, 11:30pm
I would be giving these guys a call if you haven't already: autokey.co.nz

mikynz, Oct 4, 7:11am
thanks for info. there is no key available for note but price looks great. I've sent email.

daryl14, Oct 4, 9:00pm
Follow up with a phone call as I have had a fail to reply from them once.

mikynz, Oct 7, 2:39am
autokey.co.nz does not do smart key. is there any other option?

cpnnz, Oct 7, 3:53am
$325 sounds like a good deal for a Nissan smart key if that's all cut and coded to your car. I've just had one done at Nissan in ChCh around $550 for smart remote, key, cutting & coding.

mikynz, Mar 15, 1:13am
if anyone have nissan note, can you please upload remote image like below? http://s29.postimg.org/uv5evwfqv/remote.jpg
I need remote info to order from ebay or aliexpress.