Aggressive drivers

Page 2 / 2
aktow, Dec 18, 8:07am
i get sick of the drivers who don't like to slow down while i turn into my driveway, regularly i drive down a main road, i indicate that i am pulling left and when i start to turn into my driveway some dick has to push on there car horn and shout out abuse. for friggin sake there is plenty of room to go around me, yesterday i stopped at a pedestrian crossing to let children cross the road, next a courier on the wrong side of the road stopped beside me and went off. how dare i keep him waiting. i should of let the children wait. he took off and did not even see the kids were only a few feet away from his van. unfortunately this is not uncommon. lots of drivers go through a pedestrian crossing while people are walking towards them,

2sheddies, Dec 18, 10:27am
Especially if the vehicle in front happens to have a blue oval. then they really have to make a big show out of it, to display their apparent superiority!

planespotterhvn, Dec 18, 11:16am
And the cars who noncholantly waft from lane to lane to drive straight through a roundabout are either Commodore, Falcon or SUV drivers #illHandlingCarsMustNeedTheWho-
leRoadToCorner.

dublo, Dec 21, 8:41am
Speeding: years ago a Jaffa relative owned a Rover 2000. He regularly happily drove on the motorways somewhat over the limit as he believed that "the cops would never ticket a Rover driver for speeding."

Never heard whether he ever got caught.

marte, Dec 22, 10:33am
I really hate how some people indicate for 3 seconds before turning.

As well as the ones that drive in the right lane.

berg, Dec 23, 1:49am
Not this week. 1 Volvo b train, a Jag, a Honda Civic and a Toyota van have all felt the wrath after doing that this week. Falcon was "take those tinted headlight covers off, they obsecure the indicators" and 2 Commonwhores for speeding

mileyfan73, Dec 23, 7:35am
Had a guy tailgate me in his POS early 90's overheating-prone Estima through the Buller Gorge a few days ago,I was in an FG Falcon and I couldn't shake him.The handling of those Bretho-buses is beyond scary,he obviously had no brains and balls of steel.Even at 130 he was on my bumper.I let him past,where he then proceeded to overtake another car 100 meters from a blind corner.Stupid thing is I saw him coming back the other way a few minutes later.

ema1, May 11, 7:26pm
Often tend to be wanker drivers?