Alfa 156 wiring diagram or full manual

gpg58, Oct 14, 5:33am
Has anyone got a link to these, preferably as a pdf file, i would like to see the circuit diagrams and parts locations for the airbag system(2003 2.0 litre - 10 airbags).

fordcrzy, Oct 14, 5:42am
tried alfaholics forum?

gpg58, Oct 14, 6:09am
cheers, i had a look, but found nothing that works on there, any links just time out, or redirect to some stupid converting files downloads.
And lots talk about there being a elearn one somewhere, but it's rubbish to use, and i wouldn't have a clue what they are saying to do to make it work if i could find it,(mount it to a cd etc, wtf, do you glue it or drill and tap? lol)

gsimpson, Oct 14, 8:05am
http://www.ebay.com/gds/ALFA-WORKSHOP-MANUALS-/10000000001674786/g.html

If you are not sure about procedure they are available off ebay search elearn alfa 156 or search Alfa forums for advice.

Elearn is useful in that you can print the pages off you need. Older tech though.

gpg58, Oct 15, 2:15am
cheers, thank you for that.
unfortunately again there are no working links in this, or any of the pictures mentioned?

My problem is the red airbag light came on while driving, and warrant is due.

a few people say that the elearn does not even give you a code list for what colour is meant by the abbreviations on circuits, but i guess it would be better than nothing.

But the good news is that reading the forums , i found the connector plugs under each front seat and in the boot, for the airbags, commonly give trouble, so i soldered all of these direct, and have just had the local auto sparky (Deans) clear the codes with his $24k analyser, (the basic one's could not), and he only charged $50, and so have just now passed a warrant, yippy.

texastwo, Oct 15, 11:08pm
Investigate the drivers seat wiring. Most Alfa 156's problems relate back to this area

texastwo, Oct 15, 11:09pm
Sorry, didnt read the last post #5 before responding

gpg58, Oct 16, 3:20am
Haha, thats a mistake we all make at times, thanks anyway.

Next issue is reversing sensors see things that are not there, or they just alarm for no reason some times(only in reverse), guessing it's more plugs with dirty contacts somewhere, so if anyone knows where to look for this issue?

gsimpson, Oct 16, 5:37am
You can reset codes with multiecuscan software and ODB2 cable. Free download and use simulation mode to have a play.
http://www.multiecuscan.net/

gsimpson, Oct 16, 5:45am
The link to ebay was a hint rather than direct link as trademe can be a bit funny about ebay links. Just search for elearn alfa156. Elearn is old tech but when you find the page you want and print it out.

gpg58, Feb 4, 12:34am
Was a good read anyway, learning that there are fakes out there.
Quote - Nevertheless, you may notice some manuals being sold for higher prices, featuring a nice printed CD, with Alfa logo and saying "eLearn". , inducing people to believe it's an original eLearn software CD. Well. it's NOT! It's an old DTE manual like the others. the proof is the 2.4 JTDm 20V. is not mentioned. nor are the facelift versions. and I even bought one just to check it out. money thrown away.
BEWARE of those FAKE eLearn manuals!

The only ones i see therefore, for my 2.0 ts ,are the fakes, or wrong language. I wonder what the dealers charge for a copy, will ask.