Another AU XR6 question

hamhonda, Jan 23, 1:03am
Just another question regarding the AU XR6 in Hamilton my wifes keen on. It is a "Stealth" model XR6, anybody in the know with fords whats the difference between a standard XR6 & the stealth. I can't find anything online and the Ford dismantler I know wasn't sure but thought the only thing would probably be the body kit.

kiwitracy, Jan 23, 1:17am
Is it black? But yeah, more likely to be slightly different body kit, or had an engine enhancement?

kiwitracy, Jan 23, 1:27am

kiwitracy, Jan 23, 1:32am

jason18, Jan 23, 3:03am
Is it the black stealth one from Auto66? I just think they have named it stealth as its black on black wheels etc. Nice looking Ute.

jason18, Jan 23, 3:06am
About 2k overpriced but that's a dealer. Private I think you would easily ask 10k. Auto66 is a very expensive yard. They get the v8s etc lower with big wheels and ask a mint for them.

hamhonda, Jan 23, 4:42am
Yep, thats the one (wasn't if I was allowed to say which auction it was). A few minor things wrong with it that they say they'll fix but I haven't had it myself to look at yet, just got given a list of things to check on these models.

morrisjvan, Jul 26, 7:43pm
It's a nice looking ute, but it is 15 years old, and done 200+ kms, don't be seduced by the shiney mags , it's way overpriced. It's not even the vct motor.