Why BMW is a safe car

Page 2 / 2
ema1, Nov 20, 5:11am
If you think crashing un necessarily is a laughing matter well that's your opinion then I beg to differ, if he was injured which thank goodness he wasn't, it sure as hell wouldn't qualify as a laughing matter.

robotnik, Nov 20, 6:02am
Looked like the guy pointed the wheels to the right and steered into the cliff face. Was he attempting some sort of drift maneuver?

skull, Nov 20, 6:09am
I think you have stumbled into the wrong thread enema1, we all have intact sense of humours here.

ema1, Nov 20, 9:12am
That's a low blow skull, barely intact sense of homour one would wonder of some folks pal and I do appreciate a sense of humour too but not at the expense of someones misfortune or more correctly in this case idiocy which luckily didn't end up in an injury?
The drivers ego no doub't was injured, serves him right.
With the slowish speed of impact I was surprised at the extent of damage on the car, don't think they'd fix it at all, no doub't insurance would take a dim view of things considering it is recorded evidence?

snoopy221, Nov 20, 9:28am
Sheesh-

I Have sold my cow-. So keep ya bull-to yaself-L O L

yIP JAPPAS AIN'T DAT SOLID-
Old humbers(Suuuupa snipe-LOL)

BEEMERS AND jAGS DO RATE-AS DO MERCS-AS DAMN GOOD safe DRIVERS CARS

But -alas How have we evolved?
Air bags ABS stability control.
And the ole humble Humber Super Snipe-
Bring on ya demo derby-L O L
P.S.-irriot on zee brakes-L O L

ema1, Nov 20, 9:45am
He he snoops mmmmm yep got it in one. How's tricks man?
Wolseley 6/110 my choice in the D D snoops.

sr2, Nov 20, 9:57am
Take thee to the parenting MB this instant young man, (that was my best attempt at a biblical style excommunication) and never let your shadow darken these shores again.

Feel free to return when you want to chew the fat (and spin the b/s) about cars!

snoopy221, Nov 20, 9:57am
Wolseley 6/110 my choice in the D D snoops.

L O L-DD's aye
Dems BIG hooters- lol

Stil recall a Klassik New Zealand accident- Ole series 2 xjsix was meat in the sandwich-nose to tail.

Towing a 17 foot six Vistacraft- Boat launched of thew trailer and landed on shaguass

One could still open all doors on zee shaguar
twicks good- lol ddtwix. lmao
U retired now aye?

snoopy221, Nov 20, 9:58am
Riga- Mortice has set in- LMFAO

sr2, Nov 20, 9:59am
you'll keep Snoops mate!

snoopy221, Nov 20, 10:00am
Actually Simon -a print of the xj6 used to be on the wall at the wreckers on barrys point road- was HIM

(Not too far form brucie at Brugar Engineering)

sr2, Nov 20, 10:03am
Most people don't realise which early sports (super) car the 3 litre Commer truck motor in the 6/99 and 6/110's ended up in!

ema1, Nov 20, 10:26am
Har har he he . not young man mate . was once. snort snort chuckle chuckle. woooof.

ema1, Nov 20, 10:29am
Yep n yep bout da D D's

tamarillo, Oct 1, 9:30am
New bond movie spectre proves without doubt that The British ones are the safest cars, those, and weirdly, aeroplane/chopper fuselages.
Odd.