Body kit for hyundai

artangel, Oct 1, 8:02am
Would it be best if I import it myself or just do it through a panel beater? Don't know how to go about it but want to minimise cost.

mm12345, Oct 1, 9:38am
The best way to minimise cost on that concept (body kit on Hyundai) is to not do it at all. Bonus is it'll probably look better without it too.

tamarillo, Oct 1, 7:35pm
As post 2. Sorry but there's no Hyundai that is better for a body kit. Cost money, lower value, look stupid.
But if you insist. you'll need to buy the bits you want. Maybe a NZ supplier will have some? Then get them fitted and painted to match which is a paint shop at least and maybe panel shop if the fitting is complicated.

poppajn, Oct 1, 9:36pm
I have to ask, why would you?

grangies, Oct 1, 11:03pm
Last year I painted and fitted a body kit to two Commodores.

The kit was large fibre glass bumper covers and sill skirts.

It cost the owner about $1600 + GST for each vehicle, and that was with him supplying the parts.

So what ever you manage to buy the kit for, add on any where between $1200 - $2000 + GST for paint and fitting.

whqqsh, Oct 1, 11:07pm
Lipstick on a pig. but hey, each to their own, some people might like purty lookin' piggy after night out

richardmayes, Oct 1, 11:34pm

grangies, Oct 1, 11:44pm
At least a Hyundai piggy is relatively slim, not a big obese giant like a Falcon or Commodore LOL.

elect70, Oct 2, 12:05am
They did 1 on Top Gear looked pretty flash perhaps ask BBC were they got the body kit ?