BMW E46 330i Motorsport .?.

toysky, Oct 3, 1:33am
Hi any thoughts on why this is not selling?
Nothing wrong with it.Wife wants a shopping basket. 923357545

mm12345, Oct 3, 1:49am
You could try advertising it twice. Oh wait.

intrade, Oct 3, 1:58am
first thing poped in my head when i looked was to expensive .
thats just to answer " any thoughts "
i would never buy a bmw and especially not a automatic so i cant comment any furter then the innicial thought .

martin11, Oct 3, 2:20am
Over Priced Mate sold a 525i 2002 model couple weeks ago 195,000 km and all he got was $2700

richardmayes, Oct 3, 2:34am
Advertisement is a little disjointed. It reads a bit like a dealer's advert, just a list of features.

But you're not a dealer, so your buyer isn't protected by CGA.

So you need to be providing some personal history, as that is your main competitive advantage compared to a dealer selling the same car (IMHO.)

So tell us more about how you've had the car for ten years, it's never missed a beat, it's been your baby and the best car you've ever owned, you've always kept it garaged, you've always had it serviced by the local BMW agent, and you've replaced X, Y and Z using only genuine BMW parts. Etc etc etc.

That, and 96% feedback isn't too flash.

Good luck!

tamarillo, Oct 3, 2:36am
Not comparable really

toysky, Oct 3, 2:50am
525 vs 330 ? Not a match. Read 330 reviews

seadubya, Apr 1, 10:05am
You're right, they are a different beast. Neither would it be comparable to mention the early 2000's 740 with similar mileage to yours that a friend just picked up for $3500. Different cars for different folks, you need to wait until someone wants a 330M and not just a cheap beemer. As mentioned a report and history would help, as would a youtube link to a walkaround, startup and drive. Hang in there, and leave the pricing to the top of the ad.