Mercedes spare parts

purdie69, Nov 3, 2:45pm
Some nice soul has broken my right tail light glass but of course I need to replace the whole unit apparently. Mercedes want an arm and a leg to replace the unit. Can anyone suggest an alternative to them?

gammelvind, Nov 3, 2:58pm
Who do you mean by mercedes?

Plus which model Mercedes Benz, w111 w140 w201 w245 etc etc. there are an awful lot of mercedes models out there.

intrade, Nov 3, 3:02pm
www.rexbo.eu for oem quality otherwise chinesium bangood ,wish ali,. might loose colour after a few years with non uv stable chinesium plastics.
i paid a lot for a aftermarket one from wrecker for my hilux and the clear glass went yellow thy wanted 140$ and probably paid 3$ from china them selfs.

elect70, Nov 3, 3:13pm
there was a merc wrecker up Horotiu way use to see them up on the hill from old sh 1

lespat, Nov 3, 3:24pm
I've had had good results using Aliexpress

purdie69, Nov 3, 4:10pm
Vehicle is a CLC200

gabbysnana, Nov 3, 4:31pm
tirau

gabbysnana, Nov 3, 4:33pm
theres a wrecker in papakura, you pik a part. I get bits there.

gammelvind, Nov 3, 5:20pm
Does this coupe share the same taillight cluster as any of the saloons? Otherwise finding a secondhand part a bit of a challenge. You could try these guys.

http://www.redhillsbenz.co.nz

purdie69, Nov 3, 5:54pm
Thanks everyone. Just been to panel beater and the damage is over $1200 so I guess an insurance job

saxman99, Nov 3, 6:26pm
A quick google suggests a couple hundred bucks on eBay.

lookoutas, Nov 4, 8:29am
Check your policy - some Insurance Co's regard a broken tail light as in the same category as a broken windscreen.

bjdw, Nov 4, 9:32am

next-to-normal, Nov 4, 2:53pm
gumtree in oz is wrecking one add id is 1153210382 bit dusty

the-lada-dude, Nov 4, 4:24pm
and they do late model euro . ?

sr2, Dec 7, 2:53pm
+2 for Startech.