Christchurch Police need help to ID car part

Page 2 / 2
snoopy221, Jul 7, 11:04pm
Gawd damn email to da chch pol.
WTF was it bois?

We wanna KNOW.

LOL

supernova2, Jul 8, 12:12am
Poli media release version is just as bad. Has numbers etc on it but really they could have taken some better pictures surely?

tamarillo, Jul 8, 10:20am
Buggers ask public for help so people go to try and find it out then when they find it they don't bother telling same public what it was. Well thanks.

tshop, Jul 8, 11:31am
The part looks dirty & scarred like it couldve been kicked around on the road for ages, He might of been hit cleanly & heavy then thrown instead of the side swipe scenario.

mals69, Jul 8, 11:37am
Side mirror - how nobody in the police force could work
that out is beyond me.

nice_lady, Jul 8, 11:54am
Doh.

A photo of a low resolution photo isn't going to improve its viewability.

nice_lady, Jul 8, 12:00pm
That original photo pixelates easily. Its not a very good photo. It's not a high resolution photo. While your attempt at suggesting a better viewing method is appreciated hubby is a Computer tech. Thus I can assure you that I'm seeing the best possible version of the available photo.

Anyway doesn't matter now.

bjdw, Jul 8, 12:00pm
Yeah it does. They do it on those CSI documentaries all the time.

serf407, Jul 8, 12:12pm
Ai pictures changes.
https://petapixel.com/2017/10/31/website-uses-ai-enhance-photo-csi-style/

How many car mirror factories in Japan?

the-lada-dude, Jul 8, 1:35pm
give you all something to reflect on

strobo, Dec 1, 11:18am
What were you looking for anyway . dirt particles? Higher resolution wouldn't make any difference at all if your'e that blind. I didn't actually bother enlarging .There was enough detail to see with the naked eye.I'm sure the cops already did the ground work.The media may have got it wrong.They wanted public help but as usual always spare the details for what ever reasons.