What brand of headlight do you use and recommend?

cattleshed, Sep 29, 10:16pm
LED For working on a car. Rechargeable would be good. An easily adjustable stretch band, doesn't fall off easily and most of all strong sharp light. So what brightness / lumens would be needed? Brand, model and where to buy and price too. TIA

clark20, Sep 29, 11:08pm

msigg, Sep 30, 7:09am
Use a $300 wurth light, you can't go wrong when working on VW.

gph1961, Sep 30, 7:18am
wait for it

mrfxit, Sep 30, 7:36am
Should be here soon ;-)

jmma, Sep 30, 7:56am
and it's 300$

kazbanz, Sep 30, 9:50am
I don't --I prefer magnetic strip lights

cattleshed, Sep 30, 10:39am
Good idea. Bright enough? Is it on a battery or into a USB?

intrade, Sep 30, 10:48am
ok i am here now lol
i use my 300 doller flashlight called a phillips penlight premium.
it is now no longer 300 bux The reason for a 300 doller one is you want to be having one that is good and works each time you need it to its full potential.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jeUOX1QnEo

würth make good things you do not have to think is this trash when you buy from them. However you need to register for a account wurth does not sell to public only trade so you got to order thru somone or rego with them.

alowishes, Sep 30, 11:41am
Just don’t leave it where it can be run over. Or in somebody else’s car!

intrade, Sep 30, 11:54am
Thats why mr olivas said to sleep with your tools.

kazbanz, Sep 30, 2:39pm
I have about 4 2 rechargeable and 2 battery. as well as one on a "stick" -Flexible/ telescopic wand

gunhand, Sep 30, 5:52pm
I have 2 headlight lights, one at home and one in truck. I use them for working on the highways at night when called out as well as up in roof at home and few other things. Super bright last ages take AAA batteries and comfortable as. If you working on a car I am sure you won't need one that lights up 3 rugby fields. I looked at expensive ones and ended up with 2 under $20. The best thing is when you break it loose it or bugger in many ways one can you haven't lost a truck load of money, just go buy another.
I just found them in the supermarket. For the price they are impressive.
Unless you need bragging rights as to how much ya torch cost of course.

electromic, Sep 30, 8:59pm
I have used a Led Lenser H14 for nearly 10 years. I go caving with it so it gets covered in mud, submerged in water, and bumped around.

billybob57, Nov 12, 3:47pm
2nd LED Lenser premo