Land Rover

blogzy, Aug 15, 7:49pm
Have found a stuffed old Landrover. Been exposed to the elements for decades. Motor and g/box gone, body rotten, hard to see what's salvageable. Maybe 2 diffs. Maybe series 1 or 2. Would they have any value ?

tony9, Aug 15, 8:23pm
https://www.metalcorp.co.nz/Price-Lists/Christchurch-Price-Lists/

Old bits of them are pretty common. Body should be aluminium, should not be rotten.

blogzy, Aug 16, 12:12am
Good point, more stuffed than rotten.

desmodave, Aug 16, 8:40am
Just all the metal frame work they atach to . A series 2 i had parked on the lawn was spotted by the original owner who was a bout to walk the Heaphy track . He spied it driving past so came back to my gate and asked if he could have a look for old times sake . Told me its history and the work he had done on it , meet his wife in it etc .He called in again after doing the track and exchanged contact details . A month later he was back with a car trailer . Every1 has a Land Rover story , slow but cool and every1 wants a ride .

desmodave, Dec 6, 8:13am
Be sure to check behind the seats to check for the jack and crank start handle . Had some out rigger side steps left over from mine so listed them on here , had quite a few bidders .