Picking car colour

Page 3 / 4
bill-robinson, Oct 5, 10:37am
the only people that I know who worry about car colour are girls who are buying their first car. if colour matters to you think about that.

muzz67, Oct 5, 5:01pm
Oh, this actually IS about what colour car to buy?!? Figured it was a pre-election wind-up.

cjohnw, Oct 5, 5:31pm
Well, blue looks to have the most approval and recommendations and red does seem to be fading!
Lol.

tamarillo, Oct 5, 5:42pm
Need to get out and meet more diverse people methinks.

bill-robinson, Oct 6, 8:35am
if you buy cars because it is a loverly colour, you need to find out what cars are for, fact.

slarty45, Oct 6, 9:42am
What a strange person

cjohnw, Oct 6, 10:27am
+1
It makes little or no sense.

apollo11, Oct 6, 10:38am
What a sad comment. If everyone was so dull as to not care about style and colour then we'd all be driving grey Volvos.

bill-robinson, Oct 6, 12:29pm
your car of choise then? i ddi not mention make or colour in my statements only you have

apollo11, Oct 6, 12:35pm
Joe Biden, is that you?

3tomany, Oct 6, 1:22pm
Colour matters to me and i am also stuck on what colour, I have chosen the car, just the price and colour left to be negotiated.

stevo2, Oct 6, 5:51pm
What car. I'll help choose the colour for you.

bill-robinson, Oct 6, 7:01pm
just imagine the trade me site inundatefed with people wanting mauve cars
defies desciption

apollo11, Oct 6, 11:00pm
Why would people want mauve cars? Choosing a car colour really shouldn't be a test of your masculinity Bill, or are you just really insecure?

3tomany, Oct 8, 10:38pm
Ranger wildtrack

stevo2, Oct 9, 5:38am
Nice. I would go for Sabre or Meteor Grey if its not being signwritten.
Are you getting the 3.2 litre or the 2lt Bi Turbo?
I had a drive of the Bi-turbo the other day and was very impressed. A little lag off the line but after 10metres that massive torque comes in and away you go.

phoenix22, Oct 9, 11:23am
I personally think that most cars look better in black or white. But that is my personal preference. I currently have a black Holden, and my last 3 cars were white.

mouse265, Oct 9, 11:39am
you could paint it in barber pole colors red white and blue spiral that would make it stand out

hound31, Oct 9, 11:42am
What a stupid comment.

bill-robinson, Oct 9, 1:47pm
based on my experience, your reply is based on ?

s_nz, Oct 9, 3:18pm
Saber orange would be my pick. Suits the wildtrak I think. It is also an exclusive colour to that spec level.

I also like Blue on the ranger, but it is not offered on the wildtrak.

Most of Rangers you see in marketing material are blue or orange, which gives some guidance of that color the experts thinks looks best.

3tomany, Oct 9, 7:05pm
I have had 3 rangers and an Everest with the 3.2 so time to have the bi-turbo i think.

3tomany, Oct 9, 7:08pm
I want saber orange but her indoors says every man and his dog has that colour so pick another one. I am almost hoping come time to order i will have to take what they can get. I live on a gravel road and my Everest is dark grey bordering on black and it is hard to keep clean.

jascas, Oct 11, 8:56am

3tomany, Oct 22, 10:28am
I wanted Aluminium Silver but her indoors wanted Meteor Grey so no prizes for guessing what colour we have ordered. Now we begin the one month wait to get it.