Your weekly spend on fuel?

Page 2 / 2
toyboy3, Jun 28, 9:50am
In the last two months $270 fuel , paying Auckland road tax is one thing but the plus of having to pay $120 per week council rates

phoenix22, Jun 28, 10:03am
about $150 a week for a Holden Commodore. Hubby has a work car, which we do not pay for. Also have go karts and the lawnmower, but that would be minimal if I were to break it down to weekly.

Live about 45 mins drive from the office, so I try to work from home as much as I can to keep the cost down

lilyfield, Jun 28, 10:10am
zero
there is a bus outside my door

cognition, Jun 28, 10:45am
I work from home currently. Only use car for getting groceries and weekend trips with friends out of Auckland.

About $30-35 per week / ~$140 per month averaged out. Usually take a couple of larger Jerry cans and fill up in the Waikato on the way back to Auckland which sorts me out until the next time I go back there.

trogedon, Jun 28, 12:24pm
Does it ever move?

lilyfield, Jun 28, 1:55pm
Yep, and usual on time

nesta129, Jun 28, 5:44pm
$40 Petrol 95 for a 80km drive weekly to and from work.

mrcat1, Jun 28, 5:49pm
I use about 1800 litres of diesel every 3 weeks.

lythande1, Jun 28, 6:33pm
Kind of a silly question. Some people travel a lot for work, some have small cars, some large.

As mine is smallish. and mid on petrol consumption AND I don't go out much my spend is small.

tgray, Jun 28, 6:48pm
The dash info says 28.3L p/100km, so have no idea.

socram, Jun 28, 10:11pm
About $50 a week between the wife's Cooper and my SUV - but the SUV isn't really used much. Ironically, because the SUV is usually on a run to Hampton Downs and the Cooper is 99% local, fuel economy is better in the SUV.

Project V8 has only clocked 950kms in six years, so fuel cost is minimal.

stevexc, Jun 30, 11:25am
About $30 per week for 2 cars combined. I live about 5 minutes drive from work, my wife's workplace is less than 10 minutes walk and so is our son's school - so her car sits in the garage most of the time.

Will be even less once a nearby cycle land is complete and I can leave my car in the garage. Then I can really start putting my ebike to use

gblack, Jul 17, 5:50pm
For the family, probably about $20 per week.

Wife has Aqua hybrid so only fills up $80 about once per month and gets 600+km range for around town running.

I have fleet card from work, so 'free' but the car is economical anyway so typically only put in about 50 litres of 98 every 3 weeks or so.

The bike is a 675cc, but not used a lot at the moment so only put about $20 or $30 in about every 6 weeks or so