FAULTY SEAT BELT.

Page 2 / 2
gazzat22, Sep 22, 10:21am
Yep .Could have all sorts of things "connected "like pretensioners just for a start not just something simple.

sadmuddle, Sep 22, 12:46pm
Clean ute its a two wheel drive. But the cover has been off for a while so might be dust in the unit.

sadmuddle, Sep 22, 3:34pm
No wrong with the belt .I have thrown myself forward in a SsangYong ute many times and it the same

skiff1, Sep 23, 10:12am
knowing the OP, he probably bought it from a Kazakh trader, and paid in magic beans. The ute has probably been on fire, rolled and submerged. He’s likely repainted it with a mixture of battery acid and bird shit, and it was a Great Wall to begin with.
This guy will wander around in a mine field, after pushing over the sign and blame everybody but himself.

skiff1, Sep 23, 10:16am
I stand corrected, it was a Ssangyong.

sadmuddle, Sep 23, 12:14pm
Bought older ute of a guy now in prison. ute got got flash paint job but WOF was a dud.next WOF cost $12000.Later engine chucked it in .in went another engine also new starter motor and alternator. Now it get farm Reg due to VTNZ but may try a private WOF garage.Very handy flatedeck ute.

kazbanz, Sep 23, 12:34pm
"clean" doesn't mean a lot. Its just the general grime and mess of everyday life. Nothing special

gph1961, Sep 23, 12:38pm
cant stop laughing reading this

gph1961, Sep 23, 12:41pm
leave the thinking to some-one else cos you might hurt yourself

gunhand, Sep 23, 5:57pm
I doubt anyone could throw themselves forward at 30kph hard enough to make it lock. Although, he said, throw weight forward, so God only knows what that could mean.

skiff1, Sep 24, 5:59pm
prison? In Kazakhstan?

sadmuddle, Nov 15, 8:50am
prison right here big drought OD