What is my Next Step to getting my Motorbike VIN?

Page 2 / 2
kazbanz, Dec 19, 1:23pm
Sorry dude but it still has to go through the inspection by Bob.
good news is theres a degree of certainty it will pass his inpection. bad news is theres no way round it. he fills out a pile of forms and in the end issues the cert you give to VTNZ then they issue the MR2a
Word of warning. You MUST have this completed in 20 working days or the compliance expires. If there's a time issue with Bob then the bike needs to go into "quarantine" at VTNZ or Bobs garage until the inspection is complete. That in essence stops the clock. It must be one of those two options -you can't have it sitting at home.

trogedon, Dec 22, 9:22am
You've got / had some cool bikes. The Aprilias are Euro made / great design sense with better reliability than Ducs = win/win.

kazbanz, Dec 22, 11:40am
So where are you at with the bike?
There wasn't much else to do to it.
Just paper war crap.
Remember once its got an actual MR2a then it doesn't need to be registered for the foreseeable future.

kazbanz, Dec 22, 11:42am
hey dave--quiet whisper. Sooner rather than later. Theres some big changes afoot that they are about ready to spring.
Theres a reason Alex pulled the pin

sandypheet, Dec 22, 1:07pm
It was two years when I was doing them.

apollo11, Dec 22, 1:12pm
Are you sworn to secrecy / message will self destruct in 5 minutes kind of stuff?

kazbanz, Dec 22, 2:45pm
With everything that's going on atm that IS the foreseeable future

kazbanz, Dec 22, 2:49pm
Actually I don't know to be honest. It was a conversation between mates.
But some of the stuff already being ordered hints at it

trogedon, Dec 22, 3:59pm
Alex retired (as I wrote above). Age was the reason.

trogedon, Dec 22, 4:01pm
Yes, it's ready to ride apart from the paperwork. There is a guy I'm booking it in with early in Jan.

desmodave, Dec 22, 6:28pm
Thanks for the heads up . Just waiting on a part that will probably be early Jan . Had a friend stop in earlier today thats put the word out i have it . He came back again quite keen for himself or partner . All the un known yet of corse as to getting the ok to put it back on the road and cost . Cheap transport the way it is . Looks like the original owner ticked all the options . Do ya know if there is anything special to be aware of when changing tyres with the tyre pressure sensors . Never had abs , heated grips , gear indicator and fancy info at the touch of a button before . Wouldn't be the end of the world if i got stuck with it .

kazbanz, Dec 22, 7:14pm
nahh--what pushed him of the edge was the BS that's heading this way

kazbanz, Dec 26, 12:52am
keep a carefull eye on total elapsed working days.