Petrol.it pays to shop around.

phalanax, Jul 7, 8:04pm
Im in Tauranga. 2 stations. same company. 1 about 4 kms north of me. the other about 4kms south of me. 91 grade. 15 cents a litre difference pump price. plus you get 6 cents a litre off with flybyes at both places. its madness. dont get ripped. do some price checks. before you drive in. $2.04 vs $2.19. minus extra 6 cents with flybyes same branded company.

peanuts37, Jul 7, 8:09pm

stevo2, Jul 8, 6:33am
I always drive right past Z on 15th ave another 4 or 5km to Z Bethlehem for that very reason. I may not save a lot $$$ wise but prefer to give my money to someone not intent on inflating their prices. It helps that Gull is across the road from Z Bethlehem.
Even heading north out of Tauranga, Katikati and Waihi are cheaper than Tgas Cameron Road area yet the fuel comes into the Port of Tauranga and has to be trucked out.

stevo2, Jul 8, 8:45am
According to my maths, even at todays high price of fuel, you bought 45lt to spend your $100.
45 x .20 =$9.00 saving, not $5.
You have no interest in saving $9 on fuel but will happily sell VHS and DVDs on here for $1 and then wrap and post them or wait around home for people to come and pickup.
$9 saving per week = $468 per year (or $4680 over the past 10 years) you could have saved.
Your post has no credibility.

morrisman1, Jul 8, 8:53am
according to the AA app, ive saved $605 on fuel since I started using it several years ago. worth doing I reckon.

purplegoat, Jul 8, 9:11am
I hate to break it to ya . but all Tauranga , mount and te puke Z sites are operated by the same retailer . and his remuneration for every litre of fuel that sells is identical regardless of which site you buy from
Z retailers are paid a fixed amount by Z for every litre regardless of pump price . so the local retailer who give a toss which site you buy from

flack88, Dec 1, 9:48pm
Like you said steve who gives a fat rats arse,in the South I just happy to drive on roads that are not clogged with farkwit drivers,did nearly 700ks yesterday and traffic was light,roads were good,seen one cop,but is alarming the amount of muppets txting at open road speeds.