Reliable Panel Beater in Hamilton - Recommended!

shuddupowh, Nov 12, 6:03pm
Anybody in Hamilton able to recommend a good, reliable and trustworthy panelbeater in Hamilton (or Waikato, as will travel but not over 30mins) who can panel beat a dent in our 2001 Honda Odyssey passengerside front gaurd! We dont know how it got the dent but we want it removed. Looking for recommendations on whos the best locally so we dont have to go around the whole town getting quotes etc. And also a panelbeater that possibly does car buffing as there are some scuffs along that side of the car which we want removed also. Cheers

shuddupowh, Nov 12, 6:05pm
Could post a photo if that helps in recommending a panelbeater. Prefer not to have to replacde the whole gaurd as its a bit more of a modern Odyssey so probably wont be cheap and I dont want to fork out for colour matching ontop.

grangies, Nov 12, 8:05pm
The panel will still need to be colour matched when the repaired dent has been fixed.

What is your insurance excess!

howz_that, Nov 12, 8:58pm
price a replacement gaurd to start with so you atleast have a comparison.

robbo36, Nov 12, 9:04pm
Rod Wood Panel & Radiator Repairs
28 Euclid Ave Hamilton
Phone: 07-849 5566

or:-

HAMILTON COLLISION REPAIRS
07 848 2089
54 Ellis Street

shuddupowh, Nov 12, 9:16pm
#3, only if they use bog, which I will not accept unless absolutely neccessary. If no bog, then a simple buff should bring it up to a good standard. Thanks #5, will go see them sometime next week.

grangies, Nov 12, 9:59pm
Oh!

How do you suppose they buff out the hammer and dolly marks!

And then a panel file, which will tear the paint right off the sheet-metal.

kim4syth, Nov 13, 2:05am
I've used Tony's Panel Shop in the past (in Te Rapa), they were always really great.But I haven't used them in the past few years (I must be getting better at driving lol).

jason18, Nov 13, 4:02am
Yeah Tony Panel shop. Why no bog! Its a 01 honda! It no doubt has bog in every other panel. Just pop out, bog over and paint it.

rovercitroen, Nov 13, 4:31am
Straightline Panel in Frankton are very good.

wrinkley, Nov 13, 8:54pm
yep, recommend there too

peek_a_boo1, Nov 13, 8:59pm
quay west frankton are good also

fiatracer, Feb 28, 5:58pm
I use Higgins Panel and Paint in Frankton and recommend them