Reliable mechanic in Tauranga

kazbanz, Nov 13, 2:27am
Refering to my honda odyssey thread. I don't want to inconvenience my customers too much so I need a GOOD reliable Honda mechanic as close to Otumoetai as possible.
suggestions guys!

desmodave, Nov 13, 4:01am
Wont bob work on a shitty honda.If not surely he would know who could.

henderson_guy, Nov 13, 4:31am
There's a relatively new Honda dealership on Elizabeth St, it only opened last year. And that's pretty close to Otumoetai. Or the mechanic I use is Autotechnique on 11th Ave.

stevo2, Nov 13, 6:41am
I've just started using Asplin Motors and they are on 2nd or 3rd ave. They seem good and cant remember the pricing but around the $65-$75/hr mark.
They did the 100,000km service on my diesel Hiace, have worked on my daughers Cynos and Wingroad and I have just got a mate going there with his V6 Prado.
Stevo

fordcrzy, Nov 13, 8:41am
when you find a good mech in Tauranga let me know.i'm still looking.

thejazzpianoma, Nov 13, 9:20am
Brent from "The Garage" in Papamoa is excellent. Everything is done properly with the correct tool for the job and his charges are very fair. Very nice chap to deal with too.
Sorry though Kaz he is the other side of town to Otumoetai, would be worth the trip though in my opinion.

redmouse, Nov 13, 9:40am
Dick Davidson in Greerton, the best (and most honest) I have seen, used him for years when I lived up in TGA, thats if he still going.

laidbare, Nov 18, 8:35am
try gary at pacific motors near fraser cove tauranga

lanks5, Dec 2, 8:37am
try Autotechnique 11th ave.the guys there still have grease under their finger nails and take pride in their work and nothings a problem.efficient and friendly service.

brooki_darling, Dec 2, 9:17am
steve from sherson automotive

purple666, Dec 2, 9:41am
Yes he is still there and doing good work

kazbanz, Dec 3, 1:54am
Hey guys seeing as the thread was dragged back up anyway.
Our mate Bob/steve from sheerson Autos sorted the darn thing out.
To tell ya the truth I have no Idea what was wrong because he said it was "nothing much" --So thanks to bob I have a happy customer

desmodave, Dec 3, 3:33am
On ya Bob.

guest, Jul 2, 10:31pm
Beware of Dick Davidson Motors, he sold the company to his son owing us money, he has a reputation for being a "good guy" but apparently only whilst things go well. They sold us a dud engine for our car (which we haven't been able to use for 6 months), refused to give us a refund when we asked (as was our right), so we took him to the disputes tribunal. He lost, but is totally ignoring the court order and we're having to jump through loops in order to try and get our money off him somehow. So beware if things don't go to plan....