Which of these cars is better ! your opinions plz

mugenb20b, Nov 20, 9:12am
The Toyota. It doesn't mean it won't give you problems, but will most likely prove to be the most reliable of the 4 you've chosen.

heavens_bratt, Nov 20, 9:13am
thanks all the cars ive owned have been reliable toyotas.

mugenb20b, Nov 20, 9:15am
Like all cars, it can come down to maintenance. The only Toyotas I would avoid are the ones with V6 engines and diesels. 4 cylinder ones will just keep going if looked after.

edangus, Nov 20, 9:25am
The Toyota.but yuck, just take the bus

heavens_bratt, Nov 20, 9:37am
loli know right its eww but will save me money on gas each week.

franc123, Nov 20, 9:41am
Laser would be my pick, its going to go for a fair bit less than what the Platz will, and will be just as reliable and cheap to operate, forget the other two, they are not good buys at high kms.

mugenb20b, Nov 20, 9:48am
I looked at the Laser, and yes, it will sell for less and is equally reliable, but the Toyota is automatic and it's got some safety features, so I would say, Toyota is more suitable overall.

phillip.weston, Nov 20, 8:14pm
Hate to say it - but the Platz is probably the best pick out of the bunch. I would instantly scratch the Festiva off the list - it may be a 2000 year but it's the same as a 1993 year car. The Laser is not much better, being a mid 90s design. The Hyundai is not a bad car but built to a budget and you can tell by the quality of the material used on the interiors etc. There have been fleets of that shape Accent when they were new and they proved to be very reliable.

kazbanz, Nov 20, 8:28pm
heavens brattthe toyota is the pick of the bunch but be aware its likely to end up at around $5000 at auction close.

msn1, Nov 20, 10:14pm
the Platz must be good as they are used by the Police in Japan

trdbzr, Nov 20, 10:35pm
Yep the Toyota is the best one out of them

cocabowla, Nov 20, 10:58pm
interesting colour ! shagnpaine ! gold. lol

richardmayes, Nov 21, 12:32am
The Second car. The Laser. The blue one. With the Manual Gearbox.

Best car there by far, and it will probably go for the lowest price too.

19ld74, Nov 21, 2:11am

2 main reasons . 1) I have owned one and they are fantastic on fuel and nippy and spacious . 2) It has a very efficient DOHC mtoor in it that goes for years and years and 100's of 1000's of kms (mine was at 196,000 when i bought it and sold it to an old neighbour who says it is up to 247,000 already 2 years later . only work he carried out was cambelt and plugs and leads and new battery) .

Hope this helps somewhat . I never had to do anything to it, only oil, filter and garage did all of that said it was the nicest example he had seen, as the 1992 -1995 usually had problems with electrics in the older rounder shape