Identifying idiot drivers by cars.

Page 2 / 3
wpmoore, Jan 3, 9:37pm
Anyone who wears a hat while driving is an idiot.

bowla3, Jan 3, 9:44pm
Going to Whangarei couple of months back. Got behind a Jowett Javelin, top speed on flat, 70 ks. Do we class the driver as an idiot or an enthusiast.!
Javelins were crap even when brand new!

pauloc, Jan 3, 9:59pm
Nissan Laurels always driven by people who do 80 kmh and think they have a luxury car

whqqsh, Jan 3, 10:11pm
10-20 year old 3 series BMWs, these days driven by stupid women who havent caught on that their car is no longer a good status symbol or immigrants that got a cousin to sit their driving test & think theyre 'Da Bomb'by drivn' a sik pimpn' ryd

big.b-lil.c, Jan 3, 11:00pm
old men wearing cloth hats, twice as bad if driveing a ute, three times as bad if its a flat deck

r15, Jan 3, 11:24pm
thats generally my stereotype too, particularly ones over about 45 years old, who seem to be in no hurry to get anywhere any time

towelynz, Jan 4, 12:00am
Lets work this out in reverse.I'm 21, male, no children.I have a modified car, with a normal muffler, and some big wheels.

I will accelerate unnecessarly and use passing lanes as my own drag strip, whenever possible. And will flash my lights and honk my horn at anyone who gets in my way.I will overtake like a nascar (without the crash, cause I'm way too good to crash) and I will never back down to a race from the lights.(unless your car is looks faster. I'll look down my nose at you and call you a wanker)

I will race past your house late at night and then race back incase you weren't woken up the first time, then me and a couple of mates will have a small dance party down the road, with bass so deep it'll shake your false teeth.

What car do I drive!

towelynz, Jan 4, 12:07am
Nope!

trogedon, Jan 4, 12:38am
YES - you should've.

trogedon, Jan 4, 12:41am
Hopefully you don't include convertible drivers (of course its only your opinion).

vtecintegra, Jan 4, 12:41am
Guessing Levin/Trueno/Integra (or something similar)

eb197, Jan 4, 12:45am
silver subaru impreza

towelynz, Jan 4, 12:48am
Getting close.Picking the stereotypical car to match driver isn't so easy!

midosa, Jan 4, 1:21am
you are so right, it must be the poor visibility because they don't notice anyone else on the road. bloody things are worse than sandflies.

bigfatmat1, Jan 4, 1:48am
FIAT MULTIPLA Drivers oh caviliar, probe, taurus and mondeo owners as well.

clark20, Jan 4, 2:03am
While the new Accords are nice, and it would be good reliable motoring, they don't "do" it for me compared to my Dore with 20s. Yes, call it a mid life crisis if you want, but I am allowed to have some fun after all these years working hard.

im_andrew, Jan 4, 2:18am
IMO horse truck drivers (normally women in shit old Hinos') are the worst, followed closely by people movers and mitsi galants. Subarus are pretty high on the list too.

craigsmith, Jan 4, 3:12am
Fuck off, ain't nothing wrong with Mondies.

craig04, Jan 4, 4:21am
Oooooh, someone struck a nerve.

chutneyman, Jan 4, 4:24am
HONDA drivers are the worst. Followed by sales reps in Ford Mondeo Waggons and then, any woman in a VW Polo/Golf. Also Pacific Islanders in there large slow diesel vans, and of course ANY INDIAN DRIVER who usually drive Corollas or Sunnys!

sw20, Jan 4, 4:31am
It means your car is far too good for you.

bigfatmat1, Jan 4, 6:56am
lol There is lots wrong with 'mondies' .But thats a different story its the drivers we talking bout here not the cars. Then I guess the car does contribute to the drivers persona lol

mk3zephyr, Jan 4, 7:41am
Women in old crappy Horse trucks who trundle along the open highway at 60km/h (generally the women driving look like the animal in the back).
Cow Cockies in their old Nissan flat deck utes complete with towelling hat who pull out in front of you and travel down the highway at a slow speed holding up a huge line of traffic and then pull into a driveway a kilometre up the road.
Brown skinned folk in their people movers (whanau wagons) who give you crap if you pass them ( i think they do it just for a reaction).
Now i own one of those crappy old 2.4 Surfs, goes alright for what it is, Its no rocket ship but it does what i want it to do and i know its limitations and yes i'm courteous and pull over to let any traffic pass. last Wednesday night i took it from New Plymouth to Whakatane, GPS told me 5hrs and 5 minutes for the trip, Did it in 3hrs 45, not too bad for an old surf but then again i have seen some horrid surf/hilux drivers, maybe it is just too much of a handfull for them!

iginoi, Jan 4, 7:58am
Fat old hunters that pull straight out from a bush track onto an open road, vehicle lighting covered in mud so you don't know WTF they're doing, and do 40kph because the pig is just sitting on the tray! Also young eminem wannabe sh1theads who ride so low you can't even see them, they get my vote

thejazzpianoma, Jan 4, 8:00am
Anyone not driving a Multipla. When will they learn they are not worthy and that they are supposed to yield to the the might of Italy.

Has your car been exhibited in the museum of modern art! No!. therefore it should be kept out of sight with the rest of the garbage.

Nuff Said!