wpmoore, Jan 4, 1:43pm
I won't included convertible drivers.

boat3, Jan 4, 7:01pm
.what about a hoodie,.

clanky, Jan 4, 8:39pm
Anybody wearing any sort of hat

mine44, Jan 4, 8:48pm
Yeah.
I'll add suzuki swift drivers (who thought of that name for a car that seems to have a top speed of 45)

joker9377, Jan 4, 10:21pm
Ive noticed that its not so much the car that identifies the driver, but the placement of the hat. Flat peaked (with the size sticker left on because thats way cool) ear covering hats with NY or something similar. These things are almost as good as a full cage, harness, and helmet it would seem. They allow the user to cut corners, cut you off when passing (shame my truck is speed limited!) and go 100+ around any corner. Oh and if I had to pick a jackoff car it would have to be a Skyline 4 door (lol) all drifted out and covered in dirt and black smoke at the a$$end.they call themselves car lovers
AND wearing a hoodie on a 30deg day. Fags!

ali-s, Jan 5, 2:12am
Small suburban women with full-size SUVs (Pajero, Prado etc.)
1. Car full of distracting kids and dogs
2. Mega latte in one hand
3. Can't see over the steering wheel, can't see to back, can't park.
This all means they're insecure and hyper-aggressive; won't back up a metre to let someone in/out etc.; would rather die than give way; will wait hours blocking traffic for the one park they feel safe to can fit into. Think they own the road .

hutchk, Jan 5, 2:23am
Early 90's BMW : "Look at me, I've made it, I can now afford a car that looks like a Mazda 626 and costs ten times as much to keep on the road".

iginoi, Jan 5, 7:11am
Wayne Judd drives a Hilux Surf, Munter fixed Van's Valiant for the last episode, Munter himself drives a van.

Unfortunately I haven't seen a Multiple on NZ's most-watched drama as yet. Maybe TV3 would get even more viewers if it included a Multiple in an episode one day!!

fordcrzy, Jan 5, 7:26am
oh come on! no one has mentioned the mazda Demio driven by 100 year olds who drive at 60kmh EVERYWHERE! through stop signs,across lanes, wrong way down dual carriage ways, on the open road.same 60 kays. if i did that i'd have my licence taken off me but because they are old the useless cops turn a blind eye.

sossie1, Jan 5, 8:24am
I have a crappy ol Nizzan Maxima, 1990, almost 250,000 k's, and I am constantly overtaking people in flash cars on the road to Banks Peninsula, the joys of living in a tourist area

and i hate hate hate hate slow drivers who don't pull over and let you pass.

and campervans that just slow down because the view is pretty

and yes, retired people in their big 'retirement" car, who still think the legal limit is 80k an hour

im_andrew, Jan 5, 8:29am
Judd wasnt driving a surf in the first few seasons, he had a patrol or a pajero

I lost interest in that show when they started flashing all these VH pacer bits around a chrysler by chrysler limo.

bubbles52, Jan 5, 9:28am
old clapped out nissan patrols, bellowing smoke and ride right up your arse so you can see the 2 year expired wof, rego and most likely road user chargers

kaymay88, Jan 5, 10:03am
pointless thread, because people only take note of the things that serve to justify their own pre-existing prejudices

pollymay, Jan 5, 12:46pm
Ford exploders

OMFG CARJAM I wanted to report a driver today who I took the plate of (ford exploder) and I read it in my mirror so wanted to be sure and can't. Fuck the system, I used a brake check, more effective, immediate and FAR less hassle.

trademerob, Jan 6, 3:56am
coon movers,&coons

vtecintegra, Jan 16, 11:02pm
Turbo Falcon

richardmayes, Jan 16, 11:56pm
V8 Holdens.
You're not a racing car driver, you're a fat, middle-aged, ugly slob. Your missus is one too. And your 3 horrible kids in the back are well in the way to perpetuating the family line. No wonder you need a V8 engine. I wish I could be you. Yeah. Nah. And get off my arse. If you're so fast, pull out and pass me.

bob1088, Jan 17, 1:15am
may be in here, but has anyone mentioned the rear view mirror dangly drivers - could be a blinding gem or just a cross hanging in their line of vision -usually 100% idiot drivers! - at least they`re advertising the fact.

_peas, Jan 17, 1:30am
I'd have to go with Patrol's.They always seem to be arrogant middle aged guys that can go wherever, whenever because they could almost drive over any car on the road.They are notorious for be driven like there is no one else on the road. like the queue of traffic behind them!

Also anyone towing a caravan. in all but very very few exceptions. w@nkers!Your daily commute isn't fit to tow a caravan. esp if its only 1600cc!

vtecintegra, Dec 28, 2:54pm
Heh, you should try driving in Europe.Its always some clapped out Vectra or Passat with Dutch plates towing a caravan there.