94 Commodore Wagon leaking

ayjay1, Jan 23, 2:57am
just in front of the drivers door. Have cleaned all the leaves out under the bonnet but it is still leaking. Is there anything else I should be doing! Got 2 commodores and they are both leaking in the same place.

ayjay1, Jan 23, 3:04am
Thanks, will do

brokebloke1, Jan 23, 3:06am
check under dash as it could be the heater leaking

ayjay1, Jan 23, 3:12am
clean water.

ayjay1, Jan 23, 3:14am
I have only just noticed it after all this heavy rain. Thought it didn't leakuntil this morning.

rob_man, Jan 23, 3:19am
Always when it pisses down, a new batch of leaks appears on here. Waiting for the P10 Primeras with the separated tail light lenses to pop in.
Always check the drain holes first, in the cowl panel/wiper panel area and the ones in the bottom of the doors. The doors can fill up and overflow into the car.
If it's not one of those things you're probably in a world of hurt, windscreen leaking or rust hole in an inaccessable area. God I hate leaks.

ayjay1, Jan 23, 5:16am
Used to have a Roofing business in Wellington. Leaks often appeared many meters away from where the water entered the building, and it had to do with which way the wind was blowing and a host of other things. Like you I hate leaks .

ayjay1, Jan 23, 5:18am
Thanks for your help. It is good to access into other peoples experience.

im_andrew, Jan 23, 5:21am
Door seals is pretty common on these, my VR and VS both do it.

jmma, Jan 23, 7:09am
Going by your profile photo, I'd say the car might be all out of shape causing doors not to seal (o:

whqqsh, Jan 23, 7:26am
bottom of the windscreen. Had a VN that was rear ended & while in the shop thought Id get the chipped screen replaced. Got a call from the panelbeater to call in, was amazed at the rust holes at the bottom of the screen that wre revealed & had no idea of until screen removed

jmcjoll, Jan 23, 8:22am
Who you talking about!

jmma, Jan 23, 8:31am
look at ayjay1 profile pic, is it you!

ayjay1, Jan 23, 8:49am
\

Do you fancy me ! I would take a lot of licking

jmma, Jan 23, 9:31am
Bit of a case of sprinkle the flour and find the wet spot aye, a whole lot of loving (o:

jono2912, Jan 26, 7:54am
Haha, yup, fixed two of those. Well, actually still fixing rust on the 2nd.