Terrano HELP

burnzrubba, Nov 7, 6:00am
my low beam head lights keep blowing the fuse i put a new one in then bang sum times it lasts for 10mins thensum times two days any help please thanks

mugenb20b, Nov 7, 6:40am
You might have a wire that's rubbed through somewhere, touching the body, creating a short circuit. Trace the wires from the headlight back, and see if you can find any bare, rubbed through wires.

the-lada-dude, Nov 7, 6:59am
i had that problem with my bently , so i ajusted the lights so on hi beam they looked like low beam, hey problem solved

burnzrubba, Nov 7, 7:14am
yes but will that pass a wof like that!

mugenb20b, Nov 7, 7:15am
No, and I'm pretty sure he was taking the piss.

xs1100, Nov 7, 7:19am
could be headlight switch

the-lada-dude, Nov 7, 7:41am
would i do some thing like that !

hey mugenbi still cant get the top of that pump !only held on by 4x c/ screws but appears to be stuck on location dowel in top right cnr. will probably get more athletic with it tomorrow.

mugenb20b, Nov 7, 7:52am
Really! Try a light tap with a small hammer from the side. As for the vacuum hose that goes to the diaphragm on top of the pump, the other end needs to go to the boost side of the turbo (looking at a turbo charged Mitsi 4D56).

burnzrubba, Nov 7, 7:53am
thanks will check it out tomoro

owene, Nov 7, 10:31am
Put a bigger fuse in then.

burnzrubba, Nov 8, 3:39am
I have done that still BANG thanks

cypherboy, Nov 8, 5:20am
WD21 Model! If so then the headlamp switches do play up on them, also seen a couple that had a short and melted the plug for the bulb.

burnzrubba, Nov 9, 9:31am
think so its a 1989 v6 where do i find the headlight switch thanks

snoopy221, Dec 6, 7:53am
where do i find the headlight switch
(o:

Babel fish translation.
um it's that damn thang by the steering wheel with indicators and headlights on it ya know
The **switch** that turns em on.
Moit pay ya to take it to an auto sparky.