Inquring on the Hamilton 400 whos been!

worstnightmare, Jan 30, 2:39am
whers the best seating and viewing!

robbo36, Jan 30, 2:55am
The best viewing in my opinion, (and opinions are like arseholes, everyone's got one), i've found in the last 3 V8 events at Hamilton is on Turn 3 in the Hinemoa/ITM Stand. See them entering and exiting the turn as well as going down the back straight. Hope this helps!

clark20, Jan 30, 3:08am
I enjoyed it down at the hairpin corner (2!), a lot of action there

skyline_guy_r34, Jan 30, 5:30am
Yep at hairpin on turn 2 is good viewing. Turn 3 with the sweeper is good as you have a bigscreen opposite you, a view of them coming into the corner and going down the straight with the chicane. Also an important note. turn 3 features a lot of between race entertainment like motorbike stunts etc.

yogibearz, Jan 30, 8:56am
tv is the best, but the atmosphere is bloody good

noswalg, Jan 30, 10:00am
Hinemoa stand IMO, although this year there are a few raised embankments around for general admission for better viewing

easygoer, Jan 30, 10:05am
Which screens are you talking about, if you mean the black plastic screens they are there to stop the bludgers getting a free view and are around the outer perimeter of the track, I agree that the viewing for general admission hasn't been the best but if you get in early and find a spot at the barrier fence it's ok, this year they have added dirt mounds at some points to enable a better view over the fences

elect70, Jan 30, 11:42pm
once was enough , $150 seat in pit straight grandstand gave good view of car roofs& saw most of the race on the big screen . So may as well watch it at home on the 52 inch .Rather watch racing at HD .

bigjerry, Feb 21, 2:57pm
G.A. crap. there were actually places blocked by advertising space. We tried all day for a good viewpoint, there arent any unless you think roofs of cars or a slip of 3 inched wide is good. The only reason i am going this year is ZZ TOPP. I was very dissapointed with the racing as in view.