V8.

Page 7 / 7
ct9a, Feb 8, 7:56pm
i will do a video in the weekend for you
and why hell i never spent it all i swapped another gtr and $ toward
the previous owner left not much room for improvement,but i do love giving guys like you on the road a squirt of whats up weather its a hsv or lambo

ct9a, Mar 27, 3:11pm
difference is you could spend around 5k on a evo or wrx and it will walk away from you if you are only getting 350hp and weighing in at 1700kg,i prefer recaro seats over lounge suite seats,i prefer to feel what the car is doing through the steering something a holden does not,i prefer brembo brakes ,your car is good at chewing out front rotors i bet,what model holden will "feel" as good threw corners as even a standerd japanese performance car!
its time to move with the change in times pal,its not all about the biggest engine possible in a car and widest as possible rear tyres,things have changed

and as the claim for "which walks away from gtr" i highly doubt it is anything such as that. with only 427 made they are a special car and with a 7 litre and reading the specs a huge let down for aussies first supercar,no way it is anything to compare to the new 35 GTR do some research although it is a very nice holden and i would love that as my family car