Ugliest cars

Page 2 / 3
sue72, Feb 10, 10:11am
a insurance company helped design the Multipla .no thief in there right mind would want to steal it

lugee, Feb 10, 10:20am
I think its gone far enough as to promote stealing just so it doesn't have to be looked at.

sifty, Feb 10, 7:23pm
VL Walkinshaw -looked like some tasteless Samoan had bet let loose with a bunch of old ice cream containers and a pop riveter.

phillip.weston, Feb 10, 7:27pm
Whaaat! VB/VC Commies are sweet looking cause they still look like the Opel they were based on. VH onwards went downhill.

scotty20001, Feb 10, 11:13pm
WHAAAAT! VS SS Holdens are sexy as.

richardmayes, Feb 10, 11:27pm
Post #3, seconded.

Mediocrity is the worst form of ugliness. Cars should look like they were drawn the shape they are for a reason. Too many modern cars don't even have a shape, they are either a blob or a bunch of boxes.

There are far too many utterly forgettable cars on the road, the body nothing more than the simplest plainest shape that will cover up all the working bits. No flair, no attempt to make the body a work of art or even a nice piece of draftsmanship.

richardmayes, Feb 10, 11:29pm
And I nominate the entire current HSV range. Look like they were designed to fulfil the fast car fantasies of about a 9 year old boy.

VRRRRRRRROOOOOOMMMMMMM!
SCREEEEEECH!
VRRRRRRRROOOOOOMMMMMMM.

trouser, Feb 11, 4:14am
With richard on the HSVs. God damn they are ugly. Cheap and ugly looking led lights, ridiculous bonnets and vents, garish colour schemes. One of the least tasteful and most immature cars out there.

Beep beep.

trouser, Feb 11, 4:21am
Next on my list would be the entire Toyota range. If ever there was a motor company with no 'soul' they would be it. All of their cars have a bland ugliness to them so with their powers combined they produce a sort of super hero of bland ugly.

wrong2, Feb 11, 4:26am
the current HSV's are what the designers think the public wants

a car companys future depends on visual appeal , the marketers even are second in rank to what the design teams want

if the current HSV's look like 10 year old boy fantasy's - then thats what the market research showed was popular

the W427 is the most boy-racer holden ever

wrong2, Feb 11, 4:32am
the 300c has no looks . its appeal is based on a whopping great big peice of chromey grille

other than that bit of bling , its a slab sided heap

but its complete blandness comes from the same (some of them) guys that gave us the Prowler & the PT Cruiser . 2 of the most unique mass produced cars of the modern era

trouser, Feb 11, 4:36am
Says a lot for HSV owners now doesn't it.

But then that doesn't work for Toyota because they certainly don't sell on visual appeal.

craig04, Feb 11, 4:37am
Finish the sentence. .sexy as genital herpes.

fiatracer, Feb 11, 4:41am
yep, described perfectly. Honourable mention to the appaling bodykits tacked on by manufacturers, especially the Mitsubishi V3000 or whatever it's called - the Ralliart one, FFS, a truly ugly car made uglier.

And then there's the home handyman HSV kit on standard V6 Commodore. and the try-hard version on the other smaller Holden thing, the 2 litre one, whatever that's called

sue344, Feb 11, 4:51am
austin princess
no explanation necessary

wrong2, Feb 11, 4:52am
i have a mate who dislikes Mitsi's even more than i do - but he absolutly loves that models looks

fiatracer, Feb 11, 5:00am
tell him he's am idiot.

gunhand, Feb 11, 5:03am
Thousands of people it would seem.

craig04, Feb 11, 5:48am
Now that is classy!

welshdude, Feb 11, 7:53am
Ford Taurus - looks like the back end has withered. There is also a model of early '90's Bluebird that looks the same - needs a spoiler to look half decent. Worst for me is that really bland early '90's Sunny. Must have been designed by the Bluebird designer!

69steel, Feb 11, 7:58am
Yep I agree the ford taurus has got to be the ugliest car on the road!

hutchk, Feb 11, 8:05am
Ssangyong Musso

franc123, Feb 11, 8:17am
Oh come on, theres nothing bland and ugly about this, complete in standard issue Jap silver,331605007

nick_o_teen, Feb 11, 8:18am
what are those stupid lil cars that drive round!.um ud be able to push them over, they so stupid lol they look like ud only fit 1 person in them haha i hate them. oh an nissan marchs lol they look syupid too, what were you thinking nissan!

rjgmjs, Feb 11, 9:05am
Mid 90's Ford Festiva butt ugly, also the Datsun 120y from the 1970's, most
Hy undies too.