Ugliest cars

Page 1 / 3
sd8888, Feb 10, 5:40am
I just saw a nissan cube today damnnnnnnnnnnn that ugly lol it looks like postman pats car lol

moosie_21, Feb 10, 5:44am
Multipla, hands down.

There's a convertible st202 Celica on here that's half blue, half red with a horrendous body kit and dents all over, worth not even half of what it should be worth.

Whatever happened to that Poolude that was painted lime green, had an absolutely disgusting body kit and had been sitting in the shed with no rego or WOF for 7 years! I remember the owner coming on here and being abusive as hell, claiming he spent $50K on it, yet he hadn't paid to keep it legally roadworthy in all that time.

freedomaira320, Feb 10, 5:52am
I don't mind the Cube myself. Not for me, but I appreciate it when a carmaker does something a bit different for a niche market (I was going to say "outside the square", but that probably doesn't apply here). Same with the Multipla - pushing design boundaries and making the car unique. It's not intended for everyone. Better than churning out boring hordes of Familias or Falcons.

sd8888, Feb 10, 6:00am
just had a look at the multipla crack up looks like the car homer designed on the simpsons. I guess they give us something to laugh about lol

ema1, Feb 10, 6:06am
Sooner they get sucked into the ground the better me thinks paps.ha ha!

stevo2, Feb 10, 6:33am
The Multipla was hideous in its time but nowadays, is it so retro and ugly that its cool!
cheers stevo

wrong2, Feb 10, 6:36am
chrysler 300c

foxdonut, Feb 10, 7:01am
Ford Taurus, any Evo pre Evo V, Mitsuoka Orochi, pretty much any Lexus, AU Falcon, any Holden from 1980 - 1998

kevymtnz, Feb 10, 7:23am
most american cars well not really ugly but pathetic really but i do like some of them
and alot of those boyracer things with the air spoiler and the over sized wheels but what takes the cake are those silly wheel spinners
was trying hard not to laugh when i saw one pull into a gas station once

br.jacko, Feb 10, 7:29am
the ugliest car has to be the new fj landcruiser ,google it ,it f#rken hidious.

fordcrzy, Feb 10, 7:35am
amen to that one.FFFFFFUUUUUUGGGGLLLYYY

br.jacko, Feb 10, 7:37am
yea hardcase eh, what the fu#k were they thinking, up to no good with milly elder id say.

fiatracer, Feb 10, 7:43am
any HSV from the last 8 years

wrong2, Feb 10, 7:48am
its like it had an air pump attached to the exhaust & the blew the car up

fordcrzy, Feb 10, 7:49am
what i dont get is that design elements of the FJ have been tried before and failed.yet they still kept going with them on the FJ.

Headlight placement-FAIL
Rear quarter windows-FAIL
round bonnets edges but Square side details-FAIL
paint scheme which accentuates the bad design lines-FAIL

i guess it appeals to those who want something uglier than a hummer

wrong2, Feb 10, 7:49am
but i love the Prowler & Cruiser& both of them were from the same team/s

foxdonut, Feb 10, 7:58am
The 300C is kitschy and won't age well, but really, how is it any worse than the Prowler or Cruiser. !

ntalke, Feb 10, 8:02am
Ssangyong Stavicis right up there on the ugly list

franc123, Feb 10, 8:10am
Early model Multipla, clearly, in terms of an offensive front end it does tie with those Ssangyong Actyon utes, it ain't alone in its ugliness!Those Toyota Will things that look like a Ford Anglia gone wrong would have to be up there, likewise that weird Mitsubishi thing with the vertical strip headlights, Dingo or whatever it was.Hyundai/Kia generally still don't have a clue.

franc123, Feb 10, 8:13am
Lol yeah I remember that, with any luck it would have gone to the crusher and recycled and shipped to China to be made into Great Wall utes, at least they might be useful to someone.That guy was in cuckooland to have allegedly chucked $50K at that thing.

craig04, Feb 10, 8:19am
Yeah, the i45 looks rather good.

lil_hayz_nz, Feb 10, 8:23am
Those old school spaceship looking citerons, totally ugly!

freedomaira320, Feb 10, 8:29am
That just shows how subjective "ugly" is. They're probably one of the most admired cars of all time as far as looks go. I suppose if you can't spell Citroen, you're going to struggle with their beauty.

clark20, Feb 10, 9:14am
One word .Stavic

tractor9, Feb 10, 9:29am
Sicker than AIDS.