Hot damn!

Page 1 / 3
timmo1, Feb 14, 6:13pm
I want one.so bad.

Listing: 352806868

clark20, Feb 14, 6:27pm
Seen it in Greenlane, awesome looking but $64K!

berg, Feb 14, 6:58pm
But only 200kw on the dyno when tune completed! Why bother with all the bits then! Go buy a standard Commodore or Falcon 6cyl. Produces nearly the same and you get 5 seats. Surely that thing with all that work should be able to crack better than 200kw

smac, Feb 14, 7:04pm
200kg lighter and this will actually go around corners. You're not buying a car like this for 5 seats.

jsbike, Feb 14, 7:06pm
I'd de-rice the outside of the car, thought it would have cracked more than 200kw as well, for that price Id be wanting at least 300kw atw

ct9a, Feb 14, 7:42pm
that is sex on wheels, and you people have obviuosly never driven one have you!

this thing would eat a holden or ford for breakfast

do some research and you will see just how well these handle and its not always about power

fiatracer, Feb 14, 7:45pm
right. 300kw at the wheels. From a normally-aspirated 4 cylinder. And how do you propose driving that on the road!

Reality is, on the track 200kw in that chassis will wipe the floor with so many much more powerful cars. a decent RWD lightweight and well set-up car always has its advantages.

mk3zephyr, Feb 14, 7:46pm
Quite an apt name for it though isnt it. "Amuse", Yes it is funny how some posters like #7 crack a fat over a rice cooker like that isnt it

berg, Feb 14, 7:47pm
Yes I have driven one or two of these and I do like them. But I would rather buy a brand new Dunnydore that makes more power from the factory, has a warranty, is more comfortable and will hold it's value far better.
This thing would be a far better buy if it was stock standard rather than a tarted up whore

johnf_456, Feb 14, 7:48pm
64k on a honda I don't think so. They have the place and price but not for 64k, could get a few cars for that I want and have money left over. Get a cruiser, work car and what ever else.

sifty, Feb 14, 7:48pm
meh, if I want something small japanese and buzzy it'll have 2 wheels.

jsbike, Feb 14, 7:55pm
Modern jap cars (and old ones too) have a pedal that lets you disctate how much power the engine makes, I think its called a "throttle". I'd use this to drive on the road.

ct9a, Feb 14, 8:00pm
and you like zephers.im glad you no i have a big fat one haha

ct9a, Feb 14, 8:00pm
what commy or falcon holds value! shit i can get a BA for under 10k

johnf_456, Feb 14, 8:01pm
Personal choice hes entitled to an opinion of what he likes or dislikes. Not everyone likes what me or you likes, doesn't make it wrong. Its why its called an opinion.

trogedon, Feb 14, 8:02pm
If it lost all the garish bodywork??

ct9a, Feb 14, 8:03pm
i built a ef7 crx up approx 5years ago with a b18cr making 154kw weighed 810kg and it cleaned alot of high powered cars up screamed all the way to 9,600 redline sure it only pulled a 13.4 1/4 but once it was going it was a rocket!

fiatracer, Feb 14, 8:11pm
Methinks you understand little about automotive engineering. My point was - how would a 300kw n/a 4 cylinder be driveable! The BTCC cars were 295bhp 2 litres, and you wouldn't call them driveable [on the road]

trogedon, Feb 14, 8:19pm
Of course it could be driven on the road but only the completely obsessed wouldn??

fiatracer, Feb 14, 8:24pm
because it would idle at 3000rpm, have no torque, overheat.

fiatracer, Feb 14, 8:26pm
It's all a moot point anyway, I'm buying it to replace my MX5 track toy. On a related note, what's the best product to remove stickers.!

fiatracer, Feb 14, 8:49pm
Heh!"This vehicle has an annual fuel cost of $2,330 and a fuel economy rating of 4.0 out of 6."

bigjerry, Feb 14, 8:57pm
its a honda! i thought you had found something worth a 'hot damn', are you sure you have put the right link!

ninja_man, Feb 14, 9:41pm
nice car, 200kw at the wheels is alot for a n/a honda. and not many of thses cars around so much more unique than a commy or falcon.

wrong2, Feb 14, 10:22pm
so its the 2.0 with a longer throw crank

why not start with the 2.2 anyways ! wasnt the 2.0 in the s2000 the same engine type as the 2.2L s2000 !