Hot damn!

Page 2 / 3
wrong2, Feb 14, 10:26pm
do you watch pro stocks at all !

time for some NA tuning knowledge

vtecintegra, Feb 14, 10:29pm
Exactly - it was the F22c is an F20c with a slightly longer stroke.Same effect really.

1fordluva, Feb 14, 11:25pm
Yep I agree,I know someone that just bought anef xr6 turbo conversion with 4.0ltr decompression gaskets,sm4 autronic,ba xr8 injectors,To4b genuine garret custom built too flow enough for 600hp,3inch exhaust,custom built c4 with adaptor plate and 2500 stall will take 750hp garanteed by the builder.
For 6k australian! Was dynoed 2 days ago and makes 270kw on a light tune at 8psi.
Wouldnt bother with 65k winged wonder in that add,you would feel let down by the lack of power.

ninja_man, Feb 14, 11:53pm
its not all about power you know, i bet this car would handle so much better, be better of gas, better looking and more unique. Way too may falcons around these days.

jsbike, Feb 14, 11:59pm
better looking! its worse looking than when it left the factory. Comparing a rwd sports a car and a 4 door family turbo/v8 saloon is not apples and apples.

1fordluva, Feb 15, 12:08am
If you want to go around corners,do it with some power.
No point in looking like superman if you cant fly!
I was refering too $$$$ or bang for your buck.65k for that,I could build a car for less and still go around corners better than that thing!

ninja_man, Feb 15, 12:11am
oh just had a closer look at photo's, yeah its not good looking. Would look better in standard condition.

ninja_man, Feb 15, 12:14am
yeah, it is overpriced, and not good looking as i just had a closer look. If it was me i'd go for a gtr around half the price ( 342679428 ).

richardmayes, Feb 15, 12:21am
It's not really my cup of tea either, but if you can't admire that thing as one hell of a serious piece of machinery, you've got a chromosome missing or something!

That is a car the size of an MX5 with 200kW at the wheels.

Of course you could build some sort of V8 Australian munt car that could keep up with it, but I doubt that doing that would cost nothing (as people seem to be implying it would.)

More to the point, how much would you have to spend on a Porsche to go that fast!

1fordluva, Feb 15, 12:22am
Makes power,but very late power lol Still be alot of fun to drive

1fordluva, Feb 15, 12:24am
Get real,porsche would eat that and spit it out with a smile.
I assure you,one could do a better handling car and more powerfull for less money.

vtecintegra, Feb 15, 12:25am
That kit should be aerodynamically functional - its not meant to look good

ct9a, Feb 15, 1:18am
i type R integra is dead even with a gt-p BA falcon.

i think alot of you watch to much aussie v8 t.v and the SUPERCAR words have been inplanted into your brain ,when frankly they are far from that

an s2000 would out handle any aussie rubbish

vtecintegra, Feb 15, 1:19am
Now thats just being silly

ct9a, Feb 15, 1:22am
what model are you referring to!

ct9a, Feb 15, 1:23am
just being honest mate,and in evo 7 boost down to 10psi to be even haha

ct9a, Feb 15, 1:26am
a question for you all.

is a nice windy downhill piece of road eg kaimais

would you rather be in a type R /s2000or a HSV /gtp

picture a million $$ at the bottom for the winner ,which vehicle would you pick

ninja_man, Feb 15, 1:28am
agreed.

1fordluva, Feb 15, 1:29am
Easy first piece from the get go,ram him off the road ha ha

ninja_man, Feb 15, 1:30am
type r , so much lighter and more nimble

foxdonut, Feb 15, 3:48am
Its funny how there is some sort of idea out there that only Japanese cars "can handle" and that "old dinosaur V8's"can't. The only thing that dictates how well a car can take a corner is the driver.

To get a good course time out of that Honda you'd need to be a fkn good driver because it would be at the limit 100% whereas a lesser driver could make up times with the extra grunt on a straight section is a simple commonwhore.

60 grand and change seems like a reasonable price for all those extra bits. Given the motor in those cars is bordering on the limit from factory the increase in power from an all motor tune is pretty respectable and if that cage is standards compliant and not some sort of cosmetic add-on then there is obviously a lot of money in it.

Its not an Amuse car though, just a factory effort with a shit load of money spent on it by some local crowd.

vtecintegra, Feb 15, 3:50am
Depends on the road - weight is against a bigger car no matter how much power its packing.

Pretty stupid anyway though, even if you can come up with a scenario that suits an ITR better you could just as easily come up with one that suits a 450HP V8

timmo1, Feb 15, 4:15am
bahahahahaha.

wrong2, Feb 15, 4:18am
you "assure" me eh!

what porsche exactly were you going to make into a better car for less money !

the S2000 has the type of handleing that makes a good driver great - as in it has excellent balance & gives good feedback at its limit. . . . . . . .not something porsches are known for

the only drawback to the S2000 is the 9000 rpm rev limit

1fordluva, Feb 15, 4:35am
I have seen road going and track cars with better power and more than likely the same if not better handling than that car.
Prime example,2 door datsun stripped out caged good struts and a 13b rotor making 240kw atw natmo,getting around queensland raceway at the same times as carrera cup cars.
Then the owner turboed it and made them look stupid.
Fact is the car with all of its fruit should be making more power than it is.
If it were making 60kw more without the wet NOS,it would then give us nothing to type about,except drool.
Dont get me wrong,I dont mind the whole car it looks ok and has a handling capability that is above most.
But for that money,you could buy a far lesser car and make it go better and just as good around corners for a lott less folding.
I think the reason this car is so exspensive is because he wants to recoop a large sum he got raped for.

I never said I would make a porsche better,read again!