SO IM RIDING MY SCOOTER ON ROSEBANK RD IN AVONDALE

afer_daily, Feb 15, 9:03pm
/next thing i wake up in a ambulance. im on the way to auckland hospital. all this is on this monday just gone/ no recall of what happend . im told i rear ended a van and ended up on the road / the usal cuts and abrasions and a few stichts. .this thread is more to thank the people who helped me / those known and unkown. apprently i was out for eightto ten minutes. thanks to the ambos /police/ and mr conway lewis of rocon printing on rosebank rd. who stored my scooter and when i couldent get it into my van brought it to my house in his wagon. once again many thanks. just shows there are still good people out there .

afer_daily, Feb 16, 12:41am
yeah im ok. just cuts and grazes and a couple of stiches in my head and a burn on the leg from the muffler . all good now just resting. thanks for that papa.

jono2912, Feb 16, 1:35am
Good on ya for trying to thank people. Most people wouldn't bother.

moosie_21, Feb 16, 2:57am
Sucks when you get concussions and can't remember! I used to live on Rosebank Road in Canada. Ah the memories!

socram, Feb 16, 9:46am
Good on you to thank those that assisted.Simple question.Do you know WHY you rear ended the van!

pixie_autumn, Feb 16, 9:55am
Obviously it will be years before you will be ridding again,, so you wont be looking at a Ducatiin the near future oh well ant a perfect world rock on .

afer_daily, Feb 16, 9:47pm
to socram. i think it was a fiat multipla i hit.as for the riding i hope to be back on as soon as i stop taking all these pills .

socram, Feb 17, 8:10am
Aha, it was magnetic attraction then!

carkitter, Apr 29, 4:42pm
Common problem due to not being fast enough to get out of the way of a scooter.