Nissan Tiida - thinking of getting one

Page 2 / 2
studio1, Jan 8, 12:49am
Yikes, with all those faults plus the ones above I'd call it a car full of FAIL, not a 1/5.
Things shouldn't break and stop working like that on a relatively new vehicle.
As for the air-con, any competent air-con tech should be able to sort it. Worst case scenario the electronic control module has died, in which case Nissan should be able to replace that.

eagles9999, Jan 8, 3:48am
Do you drink Sauvignon Blanc .How do you pronounce that!

focuson21, Jan 8, 8:29am
Now a proud owner of a Tiida - got it this morning - delivery Friday the 13th! even got to choose the number plate. colour is ghana - looks cool

morrisman1, Jan 8, 8:31am
congratulations, we hope it will provide many years of profitable service to you.

Im not superstitious but couldn't help but notice the delivery date haha.

Pop back in a few weeks and let us know what you think of it.

focuson21, Jan 8, 8:34am
not suspicious either lol - Thanks for the confidence booster yesterday morrisman - helped in the decision making. Now to get the dual controls, the roof rack, the insurance - and most of all - the bank cheque :)

focuson21, Jan 12, 7:35am
Picking up the car tomorrow - now I need to find someone in Auckland to install the dual controls - our regular man is still on holiday

morrisman1, Jan 12, 8:05am
maybe start another thread with a suitable title, chances of getting a good suggestion would be much better

focuson21, Jan 12, 8:07am
cheers Morrisman

studio1, Jan 12, 9:50am
Nope, don't drink the stuff and yes I can pronounce it - I spent 7 years through school learning French so that one's easy . lol.

focuson21, Jan 13, 7:47am
yeah - the brand new car is in the drive - came with 20 Km in the clock - nice.