muzz67, Feb 22, 6:58am
Wondered how that worked! cheers

a18a, Feb 22, 7:06am
What's a locked dizzy!

nz2293, Feb 22, 7:45am
x1
whats the balls up with the colt

gav-deb, Feb 22, 7:50am
I always laugh when people say they need the money but they are happy to swap.

gregmran, Feb 22, 7:59am
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.weeeeeee!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HaHa Ha Ha

nz2293, Feb 22, 8:11am
gregmran wrote:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.weeeeeee!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HaHa Ha Ha and i begin my circle of victory dance

toppo1, Feb 22, 8:15am
What a waste of a good car, ruining it with that engine

klrider, Feb 22, 8:20am
Great engine, great car, bad combination, what was he thinking

foxdonut, Feb 22, 8:24am
The GTO gets my vote and is still winning, even though that blue RX7 has "No rust!"

phillip.weston, Feb 22, 8:49am
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

siren676, Feb 22, 8:58am
I think he hit 0 a few too many times on the price

rjgmjs, Feb 22, 9:14am
#15. Cavalier. the Pride of Toyota ! WTF Sez who

phillip.weston, Feb 22, 9:20am
must be taking the piss surely - that shape didn't even start until 1996, I highly doubt a cavalier can get up to 399,000kms, and $9000 is more than tripple the price of a good condition one.

pge, Feb 22, 9:26am
Maybe, the poster should see that movie "The King's Speech".

He might get a few tips on how to cure that"0" stutter.

ct9a, Feb 22, 7:54pm
1ollie .that is awesome!

fordluva, Feb 22, 8:28pm
I reckon someone has, and thats why the seller moved the decimal point in the price 2 places to the right

dajoki, Feb 22, 8:38pm
Your mummy must be so proud of you, what with being born perfect and never needing to be shown how to do anything. That spud up your bum must be choking you, pull it out it will help you breathe.

1fordluva, Feb 22, 11:55pm
Wow someone broke out the 4 cans of spray paint and became micalangelo!
Hilarious!

gunhand, Feb 23, 12:40am
well I thought I was going to see some rubbish crapped out cars in your list.
All I found was some VL commodores that are quite tidy with body kits on them and a mustang plus some cars that you dont like the colour of.
Most disapointed with that list.
Just because you do not like something or colour dose not mean others dont.
None of them were that bad.
The only conclusion I can make is you have no imagination or would dare to try something different (most things are just copies of someone elses ideas anyway) and probably drive a white or silver car and go BAAAAAAAAA alot.
MIND YOU, the red floor mats in one of those VLs did look a bit odd but thats about it.

1ollie, Feb 23, 3:56am
Title says "worst balls-up on TradeMe Cars" and I think that those plastic pig VLs are defanatly up there at the top!
Oh oh oh 'its a effing Mustang it must be good'! lol
Good conclusion but its more of your opinion than anything elce and it shows that your idea of a good/nice/well done car is very interesting and trust me I dont do things like everyone elce

gunhand, Feb 23, 4:08am
Well its all about opinions isnt it. But I was excpecting some truely awfull cars from your list. None were "that bad" I didnt think. As for the plastic pig, well there worth upwards of 50k now so pig or not worth having. (real ones that is) And never said the mustang was anything special, just said a mustang. Ive owned one and can say there highly over rated cars (the old ones) IMO.
Good to hear you dont follow trends then. Its hard to be a pioneer in the auto world and as I said most people copy with a few changes something they seen in a mag or where ever.
What one off or ground breaking cars do you have to your name! Love to see them

ayjay1, Feb 23, 6:35am
How do you do that please!

ayjay1, Feb 23, 6:40am
Sorry but I have a habit of repeating myself

ema1, Feb 23, 7:06am
Gad make it worthwhile phillip.throw up all over the place man.properly.
I.buuuuuuurrrrp did as well.