Your opinions/advice please

ct9a, Feb 23, 9:37pm
if was a bit more,then it wouldnt look like capitalising

phillip.weston, Feb 23, 9:51pm
How about just advertising it in person when people walk onto the yard, rather than on the internet, and perhaps say that you will match someone's donation up to the value of $100 etc, that way people can choose to donate or not to donate. Some sad people would probably actually prefer $100 off their car rather than donate the $100.

budgel, Feb 24, 12:30am
If you have no intention of capitalising on the tragedy, just donate the money without the blurb.

big.b-lil.c, Feb 24, 12:43am
why not just give a donation thats what i plan on doing. i have every intention of claiming it off my tax as a donation but that just means i can give a little bit more without it hurting

smac, Feb 24, 2:10am
I think capitalizing on tragedy may be slightly overstating it, but why would you tie your donation to sales! That would certainly make it a sales ploy.
If it's because the more you sell then the more you can afford to give, then as above just do that behind the scenes. But as soon as you tell the customer then it becomes more than just a donation.

msigg, Feb 24, 2:53am
budgel is on to it.

jason18, Feb 24, 2:57am
mmm I to am donating $20 out of every job I take. I dont want to capitalise at all.