Car transporting T.A to Hamilton?

sue344, Feb 25, 1:28am
you're kidding right! surely you could just tow it

cocabowla, Feb 25, 2:36am
just drive it off the main highway, if a resident here can manage driving a car with dead plates for over 18 months so far and not get caught the odds are pretty good for you over half an hour one night.

sue344, Feb 25, 2:40am
so you can afford to put your car on a transporter for a half hour trip but you can't warrent and rego it! i think a lesson in priorities would be a better idea

mrfxit, Feb 25, 2:56am
Hire a tandom trailer,
Shite . I would offer to do it for you (all expences paid plus a big box of bourbon) , only be about $100 for the return trip AND maybe trailer hire.
One Morning or afternoon hire fee for trailer is all you would need.
Transport firm would be well over that unless you could suck up for a back load.

sue344, Feb 25, 4:19am
i'm smart enough to have a legal car, that goes, with a towbar!
that puts me one step ahead of you.loser

mrblouse, Feb 25, 4:25am
Willams Salvage 121 Colombo street, Frankton, Hamilton. They're on the road 24/7

mrblouse, Feb 25, 4:27am
Ooops that "Williams"

girlracer2005, Feb 25, 7:35am
no he is smarter then you because he wants to do the right thing and not drive it in its current state. so how is this trader a loser and how do u know he has not just got the car from trade me like this !

mrfxit, Feb 25, 8:24am
Yes it IS illegal .
BUT it isn't very often the cops will pull you up for it.
The discretion is based on a "temporarily disabled vehicle" being towed to a garage or home

zman1, Feb 25, 11:17pm
Ring Waipa Towing, they are good guys, reliable and good price and they are a T.A. firm too. 07-870 1522181 Bruce Berquist Dve Te Awamutu

big.b-lil.c, Feb 26, 6:17am
i drove lil.c's valiant charger from massey to glendene no redg no wof no plates no side windows. in fact it fitted in with most of the other west auckland cars. some people even looked jealous.
good for you doing the right thing

jason18, Feb 26, 6:50am
I have a tandem trailer and my brother has a diesel ute. I could ask him if he wants to do a cashy pick up! What car is it! Does it drive at all

mrfxit, May 29, 5:17pm
LOL . ouch ;-)