V8 mk3 cortina

Page 2 / 2
franko171, Jan 15, 7:42pm
as PAUL2711 said buy his

woki, Jan 15, 9:16pm
Keep it all ford . It may be worth something when done !

hotrodtodd1, Jan 15, 11:10pm
If you want a V8 Ford Cortina, that deal with PAUL2711 is very good value. Its always easier to use a whole car when doing a major conversion

trogedon, Jan 16, 1:47am
Let's face it guys.it's never going to happen right!!

foxdonut, Jan 16, 1:56am
Agree, thats why I'm going to recommend something decent like a Kleeman modified AMG M156 Twin Turbo. If we're going to dream on, it might as well be expensive.

nonameleft, Jan 16, 2:16am
and i bet you wear a holden jacket and hat and drive a mitsubishi[/quote]
no i dont wear holden or ford clothes im not a billboard.and def dont drive a mitsi.but fords still suck

guest, Nov 25, 8:53am
I have a chev one and built a windsor one years ago the chev seems to fit better its shorter and radiater can bolt simalar to factory, windsor had to cut front to put radiator further forward

guest, Apr 20, 9:08pm
rover v8s you can get BIG BHP OUT OF THEM...I HAVE A 3.9 and 6.0 ROVER V8 its how much money and time in to them

guest, Sep 26, 1:43am
Hi Camilla, thank you for your lovely conmemt on my post, I wasn't at Origin but wish I had been! I love the prints you feature in this post, beutiful colours and composition, I think I may have to treat myself... :)

guest, Sep 28, 3:49pm
I am looking to go filnyg with an experienced instructor to help with thermaling and x country. I am intermeadiate in filnyg level but could use more hours which have been short since having kids. Launches are solid and landings pretty good in tight fields. Am filnyg a new wing but still EN A Niviuk Koyot2. May want to go to Hook 3 (EN B) next summer. How difficult are conditions in Dec? I can usually enjoy some fairly lifty conditions mid day but don't feel ready for really rough. How do you deal with that aspect, Valle has a bit of a rep for getting unpleasant at times. Shoot me an email if you have time. Early Dec might just work. If not that than early Jan. Crowds in Jan?