Wedding Cars in QTown/Lake Hayes/Wanaka

acmetrade, Jan 15, 8:25am
Hey everyone, my fiancé and I are looking for one (possibly two) classic cars of the 1930-1960s 4 door sedan variety, in tidy condition, suitable for wedding car. Would ideally love an old Cadillac limo, but are happy to consider just about anything, as long as its a classic & in the QTown/Lake Hayes/Wanaka area. If you have something special, know someone who does or even know a classic car company, please let me know.Happy to get in touch with the local car clubs in QTown etc too.

Some more info: The wedding is next year and we'd be looking at a quick tour of Arrowtown for the groom & 3 groomsmen for photos, on the big day. Before they're dropped off at the venue. Then the same for the bride & 3 bridesmaids. Then a couple of location shots with the car(s) after the ceremony. In all, no more than 3hrs at absolute most.

Cheers,

Elle :)

kramsnave, Jan 15, 9:01am
Hi Elle, I'm a photographer in Queenstown and have a list of different wedding car services that I can send through to you, if you send an email through my listing I'll send a list of most of the cars available.

becks, Apr 30, 8:12am
Hi there

My fiance and I are looking for the same thing! Would you be able to let us know how you get on and possibly forward some contacts?

thanks so much!

Rebecca :)