PETROL PRICES!

Page 2 / 2
74nova, Mar 5, 11:22pm
That will NEVER happen. Sad thing is no matter what the price of petrol is people will still buy it.

intrade, Mar 6, 3:10am
lpg injection kit is what to look at. or make your own fuel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=kG8iR5DRLpw

friendly_prawn, Mar 6, 3:30am
you all need to get over the big fuel price hikes as it wont matter soon anyway.
The world is going to get invaded by martians that are going to rape us all.
Our woman are all going to breed Martian babies that are going to grow up and take over the planet and they wont have a need for our fuel as they'll be running their local flying machines on our blood.
Oh, and all you men folk are going to end up walking funny.
Every one that is except for me. I'll steal one of their flying machines and I'll fly back to Mars to live with their beautiful Martian woman while you are all being bent over by Martians.
I predict this to happen in the 1st of July 2011, so you guys haven't got much time left. Better start looking for a place to hide.:-)

r15, Mar 6, 6:44am
not to mention its nearly $2 a litre too!

friendly_prawn, Mar 6, 6:54am

friendly_prawn, Mar 6, 8:21am

kaituna, Mar 6, 11:35am
I am in Brunei at the moment. It is 60 cents a litre and Diesel is 35 cents a litre.

pnh4, Mar 6, 11:49am
I dont beleive (your'e there) whats the time there! post a reply in the next 30 seconds to be for real.

kaituna, Mar 6, 12:00pm
It is 7.58 pm

kaituna, Mar 6, 12:01pm
I am sitting here at the coffee bean & tea leaf cafe on the internet. In the airport.

pnh4, Mar 6, 12:03pm
Hows the weather!

kaituna, Mar 6, 12:05pm
Hot and overcast. Very humid. Went on a boat trip up the Brunei river today and saw the river city. Really cool. Boats all over the place. Tax free wages here as well. And if you work for the govt, free house after 5 years!

moosie_21, Mar 7, 1:08am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:WTI_price_96_09.PNG

You can't tell me that crap isn't due to speculation. How did oil production just suddenly fall way out of line with consumption, then stage a massive comeback! As you said, it's peaked, so it shouldn't be yo-yoing like that if you're correct.

maximus56, Jun 24, 10:47am
on Friday91 was$2.12 but in auckland it was $1.99