VH41 V8 QUAD CAM NISSAN ENGINE

Page 2 / 2
wrong2, Jan 18, 4:36am
someone hasnt seen ollie1's comments in the past lol

falcon15, Jan 18, 8:46am
if your really keen on keeping the sr gearbox which i dont recomend dont bother with a adaptor plate just get a rb20 bellhousing. the rb bellhousing will bolt straight onto your gearbox you will need to run a rb flywheel and clutch setup aswell

1ollie, Jan 18, 9:46am
The V8 idea is awesome and I have wanted to do it for years but even though I can do most of the stuff my self it still is just that little bit more work and money to spend than and RB or SR DET conversion. but one day lol.
Just find a blowen RB gearbox from nearly any rwd RB20E/DE/DET, RB30E or RB25DE in the 1986-95 era or just the bellhousing and it will go strait on your SR box so there is no need for an adaptor.

1ollie, Jan 18, 9:47am
Someones just a little upset they dont know much and get owned on a regular basis so feels the need to troll fairly often lol

-roadkill-, Feb 4, 10:07pm
I adapted a holden T5 gearbox to the original VH41 auto bellhousing in my XA falcon. It was a good fit, and the xa driveshaft bolted straight in, same spline. So did the speedo cable. Very small mod had to be made to the original 6cyl gearbox crossmember/mount to fit the T5. My next one i'm using a pre-made bellhousing for VH to suit the toyota W series boxes.

guest, Aug 1, 9:22pm
YouTube mac Kwok drift. Only gearbox you should run is the z32 300zx
Don't bother with a Toyota one. As for the t5 mention.
The zx box has the exact same internals and it's classed
As a t5. Adapter plate is needed. You will also need a flywheel made
For manual

vh41+manual_box, Aug 17, 4:39am
I have a vh41 v8 motor and 300zx z32 manual box combo for sale. All thats needed is an adapter plate if any1 is intrested in new zealand