Renaming a boat

thejazzpianoma, Mar 5, 8:59pm
Get 12 legal virgins to run around it naked 6 times anticlockwise then post the pictures on here.

whqqsh, Mar 5, 9:06pm
hell yes, there are all sorts of things to do including burning all trace of its previous name on any documents etc & from memory offering the ashes to the sea etc etc

whqqsh, Mar 5, 9:08pm
there are several versions but try this http://www.boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/rename.htm

pge, Mar 5, 9:27pm
Didn't do the collier "Earl of Pembroke" any harm.

petermcg, Mar 5, 9:30pm
Yeah I heard this to,, I think this is the right answer,

falconer, Mar 5, 11:23pm
Would it work better to have 24 legal virgins run around it naked 3 times!

robertsons-nes, Mar 5, 11:46pm
get a virgin to pee in the bow

robbo36, Mar 5, 11:55pm
You have to have your wicked way with ALL 12 legal virgins on the transom for it to work properly.oh and no resting in between except on your elbows.

joanie32, Mar 5, 11:57pm
thats actually what is commonly said.

brettley, Mar 6, 2:58am
Very bad luck.

robertsons-nes, Mar 6, 3:45am
it even worse luck to find a older virgin to pee in your boat and get caught by your mates cause normally an older virgin is a virgin for a reason and it aint pretty and then explain the whole thing to your mates probably easier to just go with the name

cowboy110, Mar 6, 6:58am
Nah, you'll have to move on to plan B.The man's from Pahiatua.12 virgins!.Yeah Right!

triangle1, Mar 6, 7:27am
What is a legal virgin!

bjdw, Mar 6, 7:33am
There was some crap comedy where the terroriststhat hijacked a plane realized just before crashing it that they were promised 72 virgins in the afterlife but it didn't specify wether they were male or female.

40wav, Mar 6, 8:38am
Perhaps just piss all over it yourself, you must have been a virgin once!

rsr72, Mar 6, 9:16am
#1 - One virgin is sufficient,
as long as you have a bunk ready.

pugmyre, Mar 7, 2:15am
Hey guys, Forget all that nudity stuff, just get the bloody sign writer in and change the name to"R/SUP"and get on with fishing.

doug207, Mar 7, 2:32am
I can vouch for this.
Not my fault though.

robertsons-nes, Mar 7, 6:45am
what are there still people left there thought most of them would at least go to either woodie or masterton

townie55, Mar 7, 9:13am
Any old dog worth his salt never trusts a boat that has undergone a name change.Never.No matter what you did to the 12 virgins.

rsr72, Jun 27, 12:19am
With 12 virgins to occupy one's mind and body, forget about having any time to use it.